elfin1mf is offline Associate Member

Ideas for getting gear

OK I have been searching for basically any type of good gear for months now (cannot get it in the mail for legal reasons). I was wondering if because of my legal trouble that maybe I could get charged for ordering finaplix . Many of the packages I order come to me tampered with or opened now, because the cops falsely charged me for ordering shit in the mail, then dropped the charges. So now I am flagged. This shit happened to me years ago but for the rest of my life it seems I will have to be super cautious. Is it best to try to get someone nearby to order it for me? Could they get in trouble for this?

Ahhh This shit is really eating me guys, it is so frustrating for me going months constantly searching for safe ways to do this.

Jarhead.00 is offline New Member
    so your telling me that you were caught once for getting aas in thru usps and now they (who?) opens all your mail????? wtf?

urbanbody is offline Member
    doesn't make sense

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    common sense.

have it shipped to another address.

SuperLift is offline Senior Member
    paranoid???

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    get a homless person, stripper, pimp, college kid that needs money and dont tell them your real name or drive your regular car or give them your number.....

and pay them a good amount like 100$ to open a P.O. box(you can be with them while they do that) and keep the key at a place make sure its a PO with alot of P.O. boxes.

or you can have them mail it to a friend or business that your close too and just stay on top of issues.

goto a college dorm and find a kid that is a stick and innocent minded about the world (best bet)

******edit................................ tsk tsk.....

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by D7M View Post
    common sense.

have it shipped to another address.
    Bingo!^^^^^

If you set up a new address, then that's it.

I have certain things sent to friends in other states.

Then in return, they forward the package up in someone else's name, (friend/relative), and I pick it up.

Best

T

My problem with sending it to a friend is that they are a friend... Also I feel that I am selfish enough already and would feel horrible if someone went to jail for listening to me. Although the reason I ask is because I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the legality of ordering finaplix . It certainly is legal if I have cattle isnt it? The problem of course is that I do not have cattle and that alot of the packages I get are already obviously opened before they get to me. It would probably be best for me not to get charged with conspiracy again; even though the charges got dropped long ago, the entire ordeal was hell and continues to haunt me sometimes. Is it completely impossible to charge me for ordering these pellets or are my concerns merited?

alpmaster is offline Member
    You're being paranoid as ****. Order pellets if you want, order gear and ship it to a PO box, or walk up to the biggest ****ing dude (not fat-big) in your gym and he will either laugh because he's getting his shit through the mail or point you to someone who can help.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    If your legal troubles are THAT bad, why not just go natural til you're secure again?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how you get busted the first time

oscarjones is offline Banned
    Sounds like he'll never really be secure. Once the FBI is involved in your life, certain things sometimes never disappear. Conspiracy is a felony. Even if the charge was dropped completely, or you settled for a misdemeanor... chances are the FBI will still monitor you for a while...depending on how serious your crimes were.

Just send it to your grandma's house and tell her you won't be home to receive the package. Tell her you ordered some special art supplies, or clothing, or a gift, or any BS.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oscarjones View Post
    Sounds like he'll never really be secure. Once the FBI is involved in your life, certain things sometimes never disappear. Conspiracy is a felony. Even if the charge was dropped completely, or you settled for a misdemeanor... chances are the FBI will still monitor you for a while...depending on how serious your crimes were.

Just send it to your grandma's house and tell her you won't be home to receive the package. Tell her you ordered some special art supplies, or clothing, or a gift, or any BS.
    FBI?????? I dont think they are overly concerned with a guy ordering for personal use....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    yea get your grandma in trouble

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    the fbi is watching this thread lmao

My charges were not personal use...

Thread Information