biggino is offline New Member

Testosterone and creatine

i have never tried it probably wont but how does creatine and test go together would the doese of creatine need to be larger or smaller just out of curiosity thanx

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Just the same as you would without the cycle.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Just the same as you would without the cycle.
    Markus, do you run creatine w/ your bulking aas cycles or save it for PCT? What's your opinion on the matter?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Markus, do you run creatine w/ your bulking aas cycles or save it for PCT? What's your opinion on the matter?
    Ive used in many ways and its helped every time ive used it, I did prefer to use it around PCT time because it helped me so much but I would try it during and after cycle and see which one you prefer,

Ive used in many ways and its helped every time ive used it, I did prefer to use it around PCT time because it helped me so much but I would try it during and after cycle and see which one you prefer,
    I will prob give that a try...I just wondered it it would contribute to adding more "water weight", as the goal for this upcoming cycle is to lean bulk while keeping the fat and water at bay?

Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    I will prob give that a try...I just wondered it it would contribute to adding more "water weight", as the goal for this upcoming cycle is to lean bulk while keeping the fat and water at bay?
    Leave it out then, try it in pct.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Leave it out then, try it in pct.
    I prefer using it during PCT

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I started creatin now,week 4 of my test cycle and will continue with it through pct.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggino View Post
    i have never tried it probably wont but how does creatine and test go together would the doese of creatine need to be larger or smaller just out of curiosity thanx
    as you can see i am a junior member but the principals of health are the same everywhere. creatine acts upon a different mechanism. it affects ATP available in your cells and more specifically your mitochondria, creatine phosphate in muscle cells and is used as a to put it simply "hydrater" (new word) hormones are hormones and are physiologically different and act on receptors in the brain and glands that produce hgh and androgens. creatine wont on its own cause growth while hormones can as well. they are like comparing a car to rocket fuel. not even the same vehicle and certainly not the in the same league of performance

"i offer what i know" this forum has helped me alot and if i am wrong somone will surely call me on it. but i am college educated somewhat on the matter but not specifically so if another guy with a big rep comes by listen to him more if he says im wrong.

SG2009 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biggino View Post
    works for me

Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    as you can see i am a junior member but the principals of health are the same everywhere. creatine acts upon a different mechanism. it affects ATP available in your cells and more specifically your mitochondria, creatine phosphate in muscle cells and is used as a to put it simply "hydrater" (new word) hormones are hormones and are physiologically different and act on receptors in the brain and glands that produce hgh and androgens. creatine wont on its own cause growth while hormones can as well. they are like comparing a car to rocket fuel. not even the same vehicle and certainly not the in the same league of performance

"i offer what i know" this forum has helped me alot and if i am wrong somone will surely call me on it. but i am college educated somewhat on the matter but not specifically so if another guy with a big rep comes by listen to him more if he says im wrong.
    With that being said about creatine and ATP, is taking creatine while on t3 good or bad?

dj erk15 is offline Junior Member
    google it. ive read that creatine can is great while on cycle.

Thread Information