redmeat1 is offline Associate Member

super test and deca

been on super test450 and deca for 4 weeks now....gained 8 pounds first week but this past couple weeks i've lost 8-10 pounds...only gained about 2 net pounds since i started....my diet is pretty on point 6 meals a day...probably getting in about 300 grams of protien per day...i've had a very stressfull past couple of weeks and wondering if thats playing the major role in my weight loss...girlfriend and i almost broke up and we're buying a house together next month, her dog died last week and work has been crazy busy...would be greatfull for your guys insight..thanks.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    You are what you eat...if you dont eat you are nothing...think about it..

def been eating everythin in sight...when work is busy i can't get all my meals in but so far i've gained more muscle naturally in the past...doing 450mgs of supertest and 250mgs. of deca per week...

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its all in the diet and training my friend. Post up a sample of your diet and stats.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    its all in the diet and training my friend. post up a sample of your diet and stats.
    x2^^^^^

28 years old...been training for about 7 years...my stats prior to cycle was 6'1" 188lbs...one week in i got to 196lbs...then some stressfull times came in my third week...went from 196lbs to 187lbs within a few days...i'm now back up to 193lbs in week four of cycle...my diet on workdays is 25gr. protien shake with half cup of egg whites with two slices wheat bread and half bowl of oatmeal (5a.m.) meal 2 is a protien bar 30gr. (7a.m.) meal 3 if i'm lucky is 8oz chicken breast, cup of rice and veggies (9a.m. if work allows me) meal 4 is a protien bar 30gr. (12pm) meal 5 is at home finally 8oz turkey burger with cup rice and veggies (2:30pm) 3:30 workout to 4:45 meal 6 post workout is waxymaize starch, 5gr bcaa's, 5 gr glutimine, 5 gr creatine ten minutes after that shake i have 50gr whey protien isolite (6pm) meal 7 is egg white omlette with peppers and onions and fat free cheese (8:30pm) meal 8 last meal/bedtime 45gr slow release protien shake (10:30pm). my training is pretty basic...low volume heavy weight seemed to work best for me when i was natural...think i may have to put a shock routine in...not really feeling it deep in my mucsle fibers like i did a few weeks ago...i just think this stress is reeking havoc on my body.
    Last edited by redmeat1; 11-04-2009 at 01:16 PM.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by redmeat1 View Post
    28 years old...been training for about 7 years...my stats prior to cycle was 6'1" 188lbs...one week in i got to 196lbs...then some stressfull times came in my third week...went from 196lbs to 187lbs within a few days...i'm now back up to 193lbs in week four of cycle...my diet on workdays is 25gr. protien shake with half cup of egg whites with two slices wheat bread and half bowl of oatmeal (5a.m.) meal 2 is a protien bar 30gr. (7a.m.) meal 3 if i'm lucky is 8oz chicken breast, cup of rice and veggies (9a.m. if work allows me) meal 4 is a protien bar 30gr. (12pm) meal 5 is at home finally 8oz turkey burger with cup rice and veggies (2:30pm) 3:30 workout to 4:45 meal 6 post workout is waxymaize starch, 5gr bcaa's, 5 gr glutimine, 5 gr creatine ten minutes after that shake i have 50gr whey protien isolite (6pm) meal 7 is egg white omlette with peppers and onions and fat free cheese (8:30pm) meal 8 last meal/bedtime 45gr slow release protien shake (10:30pm). my training is pretty basic...low volume heavy weight seemed to work best for me when i was natural...think i may have to put a shock routine in...not really feeling it deep in my mucsle fibers like i did a few weeks ago...i just think this stress is reeking havoc on my body.
    A bit difficlut to read, easier if you broke it down a bit. Your diet needs work, you need natural foods not protein bars, you also need to be counting your macros. Omettle? What does that consist of? Where are your natural fats?

It would be best to post your diet in the diet section so you can be better helped. I understand it can be difficult to eat every 2-3 hours but it is needed, I carry a lunch bag that consist of numerous foods such as a dozen hard boiled eggs, green beans, a couple of fruits, almonds, etc...

newguy18 is offline New Member
    rean said it perfectly youare just taking lots of protein trying to substitute protein for an actual meal is not good

newguy18 is offline New Member
    i mean rana

thanks for the feedback guys....my diet was def more on point before i became a corrections officer....i work in a max prison and we can't brink in anything...i go through a metal detecor, frisk machine then get a full pat down before entering the prison...only thing i can sneak in is 2 protien bars under my vest and 4 oz. of chicken. the prison food they serve us is absolutely foul. once your in the prison there is no exiting until your shift is over, so going out to lunch is out of the question. also those are the only items i'm able to sneak in but since i'm not supposed to have them it's hard to find areas to rip them out of my vest and eat them, or better yet find the time to sneak away from a job without my sgt. knowing to sneak in a five minute meal break...any suggestions? is there anything out there thats small enough for me to sneak in that will get me close to a good meal plan at work?

Thread Information