FinaKat is offline Junior Member

Post cycle therapy help

Okay, Stats are...
    21 years old
    3 cycles taken so far (Winstrol Depot, Tren Ace, Tren Ace)
    235 l.b.s.
    6'0 tall
    15% body fat

Folks, I took two cycles of Tren Ace about 400mg/wk tren only cycles this year, one for about 9 weeks then waited a month without pct then took another for a month now taking liquid tamoxifen at 20mcg/ml 1 ml day

Lost my hairline and some thinning out, now I'm skeptical i may have permanently damaged my natural test, and I'm even questioning if further steroids at my age are even a good idea. Anybody with tren experience can you give me some ideas about recovering from this HPTA shutdown hardcore. My penis is fine, sex drive maybe a little lower. Any ideas for PCT? Any ideas as to how much I may have ****ed myself? I'm getting an appt with the doctor to get my levels checked soon

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    get bloodwork done asap.

soon is not fast enough, get it done man..

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You used the wrong steroids , thats the main problem, also your pct was very weak.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    This may help you, or atleast see what you "MAY" be up against.

Best

T

AGGRESSIVE PCT needed for 2 year cycle

What steroids do you think I should have used? A typical test cycle say, and what should my pct have been? I'm still on tamox, my doctor wants to wait 1 month after the cycle before getting bloodwork done. They gave me a prescription for propecia, but I'm trying to figure out if I can ever someday use test..thats the only thing im interested in using again

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by FinaKat View Post
    Okay, Stats are...
    21 years old
    3 cycles taken so far (Winstrol Depot, Tren Ace, Tren Ace)
    235 l.b.s.
    6'0 tall
    15% body fat

Folks, I took two cycles of Tren Ace about 400mg/wk tren only cycles this year, one for about 9 weeks then waited a month without pct then took another for a month now taking liquid tamoxifen at 20mcg/ml 1 ml day

Lost my hairline and some thinning out, now I'm skeptical i may have permanently damaged my natural test, and I'm even questioning if further steroids at my age are even a good idea. Anybody with tren experience can you give me some ideas about recovering from this HPTA shutdown hardcore. My penis is fine, sex drive maybe a little lower. Any ideas for PCT? Any ideas as to how much I may have ****ed myself? I'm getting an appt with the doctor to get my levels checked soon
    Bro at 21 you shouldn't have needed to juice.....being that the damage is done imo wait for the blood results....the doc will ream you a new asshole for using gear at your age...most docs are anti juice for any age....you may want to run a short cycle of test only..say 300mg's a week for 8 weeks then do a proper pct and hope for the best. Good luck bro.

The short cycle of test you say; is that for my own recreation getting results, or was that your solution to somehow restore my natural test and then follow it by clomid, tamox, and probably hcg . I've been wanting to take test anyway not sure what you meant by that.

I don't have fina-dick or anything bro, no gyno, I'm just curious to see wtf this bloodwork will tell me and most of all my hairline...I may seem foolish on this board I know I am young, but you must understand it is widely accepted for people 21 using gear, I know I regret using this gear, especially the tren dude, but now I'm just looking for some experienced folks to give me some advice.

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The short cycle of test you say; is that for my own recreation getting results, or was that your solution to somehow restore my natural test and then follow it by clomid, tamox, and probably hcg . I've been wanting to take test anyway not sure what you meant by that.

I don't have fina-dick or anything bro, no gyno, I'm just curious to see wtf this bloodwork will tell me and most of all my hairline...I may seem foolish on this board I know I am young, but you must understand it is widely accepted for people 21 using gear, I know I regret using this gear, especially the tren dude, but now I'm just looking for some experienced folks to give me some advice.
    Youll prb be fine,, but at 21 you need to lay off the juice for awhile. If blood test come back low i would do a clomid/hcg therapy to get them back up.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]

I suggested that cause it seems you are having issues with your own test production...once you shot tren you basically stopped producing natural test....therefore a short blast of test will get your levels up and then you can make the transition to producing your own test kind of seamlessly...providing you follow up with a pct....and its NOT unusual for young people to use gear..I know of 16-19 year old guys that have done so...but it ****s them up in one way or another...especially if they jump in under the advice of some asshole that has no clue what to do....like a tren only cycle is not a good idea...now you are trying to get back to where you started...hopefully you'll be ok....

Thread Information