Thread: Online sources

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member

Online sources

Im just curious to see how many of you guys actually purchase gear from online sources. I found a few good ones and the prices are very cheap. Im just not too sure about sending western union to another country.

Any good or bad experiences ?

xnotoriousx is offline Anabolic Member
    Even if you heard good things about the source, you're still rolling the dice imo. There's too many things that can happen for there not to be a decent amount of risk of taking a loss but that's the chance some are willing to take.

turk1968 is offline Associate Member
    If you can find a good local source then why buy over the net. Saying that i have for the last 4 years used 3 or 4 internet sources and never had a problem. Yes you can get scammed but most sources realise that we guys talk via these chat rooms and there are many many of them ,some that allow open talk about sources ug labs etc and they could get a bad reputation very quickly. If you do choose to order just send a small order first and see what turns up.Definately stay away if someone emails you offering gear.

DPDESIGN is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by turk1968 View Post
    If you can find a good local source then why buy over the net. Saying that i have for the last 4 years used 3 or 4 internet sources and never had a problem. Yes you can get scammed but most sources realise that we guys talk via these chat rooms and there are many many of them ,some that allow open talk about sources ug labs etc and they could get a bad reputation very quickly. If you do choose to order just send a small order first and see what turns up.Definately stay away if someone emails you offering gear.
    Thats what i figured, i would place a small order first to see if it's legit. my supplier actually gave me the 2 sites to check out, he's a friend as well and said the prices are unbeatable coming from Turkey.

Thread Information