manclad77 is offline New Member

Need advice please

i used to workout a lot when i was younger and got pretty big, then i discovered clubbing and other things and stopped training. as you can imagine the weight along with all my hard work wasted away in no time. i have tried on several occasions to gain it back, but always seem to hit a wall where i cant seem to develop any further, which results in me loosing interesr and giving up.
    i decided to try steroids for the first time, and got some testosterone enanthate norma 250. i havent started the 10 week course yet or training again yet. should i start training first and leaving the test e for a while or should i start both at the same time? I would really appreciate some advice

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    What are your stats?, age, cycle exp, diet , training routine?

i am 32 5,9 11 stone i usually train 1 day on 1 day off i have a 10 week cycle

So you are 5'9 155lbs????

yes mate

Welcome to the board! Please believe me when I say that you dont need steroids just yet. You need food! and training! You have alot of mass that you could put on naturally. Take 6 months, eat clean and often, train hard and gain as much lbm as you can. During this time you can research aas and run a cycle after that. I would not take anything just yet. If you check out the diet section those guys can steer you str8.

thanks man really appreciate the advice. I know the last time i tried to put size on changing my diet really helped

No prob! If you will learn to eat right and train hard without aas use for the next 6 to 12 months then I promise you that when you do cycle your body will respond far better. Also if you havent been training hard for a while then getting on something right now will put you at risk for injury. Let your body aclimate to training hard before you get on something.

Thread Information