Thread: Beginners mix?

surferrr is offline New Member

Smile Beginners mix?

4 x times a week 100mgs - test P (total 400mg's a week)
    1 x time a week 200mgs - deca (total 200mg's a week)

Hi is the above a good combo, mix to start off with for someone fresh?
    Not sure if the amounts are high or too low enough?

Also, is there anything else that would go really well with this simple combo either during or after the cycle?

Cheers and thanks guys!

70kilos - med build.

What is your height and age? 70kg is a little bit light. For a first cycle it is highly recommended that you only run test at a max of 500mgs per week for 10-12 weeks. If you introduce two compounds from the beginning and get bad side affects you will have a harder time figuring out which caused it.

curious75 is offline New Member

Good advice

There is something to starting with one compound. I used test-e and deca for my firs cycle and I has flu symptoms with a serious inflammation and hot spot at the injection site. This would occur on one ass cheek more than the other so I was not sure if it was a tissue issue or a compound issue and the reviews on this forum were mixed. So the moral is if it was test-e I would try something different next time.

Height is 5 foot, 7.
    Age is 40.

I have had flu like symptoms for the first two weeks, now seem to have tapered off and just got bloated like crazy with swollen ankles and just what appears to be bad fluid retention all over?

Have read in the posts that HCG is a post treatment, and not to go too heavy with it and to combine it with nolva, but should I consider it during a cycle? Can diet cause unusual bloating? Started after 4 weeks of just test p, I introduced 100mgs of Deca and I have bloated like crazy?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated please

urbanbody is offline Member
    Honestly you should have done more research and asked more questions! Never do Deca first cycle stick to one compound TEST and Not even test Prop due to you being a newbie and thats a lot of injections, I think you would have liked a longer ester like enanthate or cypionate . Remember when in doubt f*** everybody and just ask the questions you might get flamed but someone will anwser your question. Goodluck bro and Welcome

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    props fine for first cycle,, but i would lay off the deca and you def need to read up on how to do a pct before you ask any more ?

hey thanks urbanbody and feelapump, its people with your attitude and approach that really helps! I doubt it people really realise just how scary it can be for the first time and the typical situation is that for newbies like me, the very limited people around us who dont know jack sh1t are no way people to provide clear direction.

Im thinking of stopping the deca , only injectd once and the side effects (excess fluid) are now obvious and uncomfortable. Will this get better over time or should I consider HCG or some other kind of treatment to reduce the fluid?

Thanks again, you guys have settled my stress levels!

Quote Originally Posted by surferrr View Post
    hey thanks urbanbody and feelapump, its people with your attitude and approach that really helps! I doubt it people really realise just how scary it can be for the first time and the typical situation is that for newbies like me, the very limited people around us who dont know jack sh1t are no way people to provide clear direction.

Im thinking of stopping the deca , only injectd once and the side effects (excess fluid) are now obvious and uncomfortable. Will this get better over time or should I consider HCG or some other kind of treatment to reduce the fluid?

Thanks again, you guys have settled my stress levels!
    its not the deca causing the sides,, it would take longer than a few days. Its just the prop,, you need to adjust your diet then,, lay off the sodium.

hey chuckt, I did read up on pct, but got confused. Sorry, im not a dumb sh1t, just got freaked out with possible side effects with pct.

I didnt realise that Deca needs PCT? Thinking of going to the doctors and confessing this morning.

thanks for the diet advice. Thats got to be it! Ended up eating out and it must have been full of sodium. It also was really high in carbs!

My question is, can I recover without pct, from the bloating while on a cycle?

hey chuckt, I did read up on pct, but got confused. Sorry, im not a dumb sh1t, just got freaked out with possible side effects with pct.

I didnt realise that Deca needs PCT? Thinking of going to the doctors and confessing this morning.
    ?
    all cycles should have pct,, you need one for this one as well with just prop

a few days after your last shot you need to take clomid and nolva
    100/50/50/50 wk clomid
    40/20/20/20 wk nolva something along those lines

Exclamation

Thanks

Been reading again up on PCT and not as much confused as first due to terminology this time around.

Can I ask, if during my cycle, I introduce HCG for a short time, will this be wise and will it help the bloating (suggested by a mate who thinks he knows everything).

Thanks

Been reading again up on PCT and not as much confused as first due to terminology this time around.

Can I ask, if during my cycle, I introduce HCG for a short time, will this be wise and will it help the bloating (suggested by a mate who thinks he knows everything).
    shouldnt worry about hcg right now,, get some arimedex if you want to control bloat.

just had a thought, what about if I took a diuretic? I have some sitting in the cupboard. Seems like a dumb question to ask thou so apologies if it is a waste of time!

just had a thought, what about if I took a diuretic? I have some sitting in the cupboard. Seems like a dumb question to ask thou so apologies if it is a waste of time!
    ill disregard that,,

tell me your buying pct at this moment, and you also saw some arimidex and are getting that as well?

Ok cheers, will talk to my mates and go from there...
    Last edited by surferrr; 11-11-2009 at 03:30 PM. Reason: i didnt follow the rules

Unhappy

now i know why people go to bali or Thailand lol! Just cant quite afford the flight to get there and stock up hahah

big_k is offline Associate Member

Any suggestions as to how one could get their hands on this quickly?
    not allowed to fish bro

Anabolic Review Rules and Guidelines

"DO NOT post asking where to get steroids . this includes pin and ancilliary suppliers. pm a moderator for instructions on how to proceed with this process."

so my only dumb newby question is, how can I naturally become less water bloated?

Undertand need to reduce salt.

Anything else that can help?

Thread Information