CRACKER is offline Junior Member

need help rethinking my gear path

so i was reading the t-mos thread and it kinda hit me this is very serious after getting frustrated with lack of results and general poor feeling and well being i had my levels checked and in june i was prescribed trt (im 24) but they wanted to do one shot evey 4 week and thats all, so i wound up getting on my own cycle i feel great but i just had a son and that thread was an eye opener say what you want "its in the cards then its in the cards" but i believe the decisions you make truly do pave the road you travel im posting my test levels maybe someone can point me in the rite direction i kinda just planned on cruising and blasting for the rest of my life but maybe with my free test off the charts and low test levels i just need an AI any help is much appreciated thank you all very much

RESULT UNITS REF RANGE
    Testosterone ,F&T,LC/MS/MS
    TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL 254 ng/dL 250-1100

% FREE TESTOSTERONE * 2.40 % 1.5-2.2
    TESTOSTERONE, FREE 61.0 pg/mL 35.0-155.0
    (* = out of range)
    test was done a 6:50 in the A.m.

bump can any pros lend some advice???

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    had you cycled prior to being put on trt?

did your doctor try anything else first or go straight to trt?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    youre 24? like peach said did you run any cycles before? you could have just not rebounded from that. if you havent it could be a sign of another health issue. or your body could just be messed up and you need trt.

if you are looking for more trt answers id jump over to that section and the threads over there. alot of info on what some of the guys are using/being prescribed.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    alot of doctors jump straight to trt without trying to stimulate your natural test levels first. doesnt sound like your doc is too educated if he is recommending 1 shot every 4 weeks (im assuming cyp) i would see an endo and get a 2nd opinion on your options. if yo u do have a need for trt then i can assure you it will likely benefit you more than it will harm you.

ive never done a cycle untill now what do you guys think about my high free test do you think an AI would help thank you very much for your time guys

Thread Information