Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Question Question about injections dropping after you shoot..

I don't mean like dropping the syringe.

I have noticed this more then a little bit where I will shoot somewhere, and notice pain anywhere from 4-6 inches UNDER where I actually shot.

I made a good batch this time (almost painless) but it still gets sensitive enough that I can tell this is happening.

Like I can shoot my glute, wake up and have pain almost by the top of my hamstrings, like right where the butt meets the leg in the back. And I think "I shot an easy half a foot higher wtf is goin on?".

Same thing with my delts. Just happened again last night where I shot the delt, and had pain on the side of my bicep. What I'm curious about is if this is bad. I'm using proper lengths (1 1/2" for glute, 1" for delts) and I'm hitting where I'm suppose to. I just dont understand why the oil seems to be falling out of the muscle and forming a depot so far away from where its injected.

Does this mean its not going into the muscle? Or can this be from massaging after I inject? (maybe as I massage the oil it makes its way downwards). I understand whatever the case that gravity is the culprit, but my common sense tells me this isn't good, cause how the hell is oil going to fall out of a muscle unless I'm not hitting the muscle to begin?

Or can oil travel like that through the actual muscle fibers? Id really appreciate any advice. Really wanna make sure I'm not wasting any of my injections.

thanks guys - Bo

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    When I inject in my mid thigh on the lateral side, sometimes the next days above my knee caps I get pain.

It's not that your not hitting the muscle (what else would you be hitting at that depth? lol) its that the oil gets absorbed first and depending on the compound and ester its melting temperature is sometimes higher than the temperature of the body so the crystals take a while to dissolve so it basically spreads out as its dissolving.

That's my theory anyway.

(I don't message myself by the way, unless we are talking about my dick)

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Soldier View Post
    When I inject in my mid thigh on the lateral side, sometimes the next days above my knee caps I get pain.

It's not that your not hitting the muscle (what else would you be hitting at that depth? lol) its that the oil gets absorbed first and depending on the compound and ester its melting temperature is sometimes higher than the temperature of the body so the crystals take a while to dissolve so it basically spreads out as its dissolving.

That's my theory anyway.

(I don't message myself by the way, unless we are talking about my dick)
    Ok very cool. I was mostly worried I was missing the muscle but it made no logical sense how that was happening.
    I guess it is just spreading like you say. I was having weird thoughts like maybe I AM injecting into the core of the muscle, but somehow when I massage it I'm squeezing it out of the muscle and its dropping downwards as a result.

The test is pretty much in full force at this point so I know its working, just wanted to see what other guys thought or how common this was. Thanks bud!

darkcrayz is offline Member
    referred pain maybe? shoot in glute, agitation affects hamstring. just a thought.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this might have something to do with hitting a nerve..

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tboney View Post
    I think this might have something to do with hitting a nerve..
    quite likely, i once did my delt and ended up with pain in my tricep

Thread Information