shabby is offline New Member

Help with ampoules

Hi,

Bought a batch of test, and am gonna start up a cycle soon. However, this time the test is in ampoules (only used multidose vials before), and I have a question.. There's a bunch of liquid in the top end of the amp, but very uneven if I compare many (http://img264.imageshack.us/i/picture12u.jpg/). How do it all downstairs? I've had em standing normally on my desk for days, with no change. Figure if I snap the neck with liquid up top it'll either spill everywhere or remain sealed in glass.

Probably a newb question, but hope someone can elaborate for a dummy!

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shabby View Post
    Hi,

Bought a batch of test, and am gonna start up a cycle soon. However, this time the test is in ampoules (only used multidose vials before), and I have a question.. There's a bunch of liquid in the top end of the amp, but very uneven if I compare many (http://img264.imageshack.us/i/picture12u.jpg/). How do it all downstairs? I've had em standing normally on my desk for days, with no change. Figure if I snap the neck with liquid up top it'll either spill everywhere or remain sealed in glass.

Probably a newb question, but hope someone can elaborate for a dummy!
    lmfao ,flick the nect of the amp and it will all fall to the bottom

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Amps are often filled to different levels, try flicking them but if you have left them for days standing then you likely have it all down at the bottom. Watch out not to get glass in the amps when you open them that is always my main concern when running amps. You should expect to have it happen atleast once through a cycle if not more so I hope you have a few extras.

Hah I will try flicking them! Didn't help to leave them standing for sure.

Yeah, that didn't work, tried for ages and with diff amps. Liquid levels remain same. It's almost as top and bottom are sealed off from eachother, but I guess that can't be true. Anything else I can try?

BREW-MAN is offline Associate Member
    put the amps in some warm warter ,this will thinin the oil out ,tilt on 90 degree angle and flick the top .

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    LMFAO! Try shake em.

Shaking doesn't work. I'll try the water thing, thanks.

Thanks a lot, BREW-MAN. Hot water and around 50 flicks later I got it all down. Hope the heat doesn't damage the gear in any way. Will be some work, but I'll do this with them all, I guess.

PEAKINSX is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BREW-MAN View Post
    put the amps in some warm warter ,this will thinin the oil out ,tilt on 90 degree angle and flick the top .
    This is what I do with my sus250 viles. Heating the oil up a bit is also good before injection, less pain the next day and goes in easier.

Tilt the amps and flick the top of them hard. Sometimes it might take 10 flicks but all the oil will flow down to the reservoir in the bottom.

To open the ampule, simply push on the dot that's printed on the neck, the top will pop right off.

Thread Information