Thread: Im done

LBP311 is offline Associate Member

Im done

i have come to the conclusion that i just cant juice! i geuss some people just cant do things the right way. i get carried away everytime and take way to much and have trouble stoping because i know whats fixing to happen. so i just keep going. my last cycle lasted about 20 weeks at high dosages of test cyn, test prop, d-bol, androl at the begining and insulin . i geuss maybe one day when im older i will be able to control it. but i have a very addictive personality. im now on pct 100mg clomid 2 weeks and then drop to 50 mg for 5 weeks also 40 mg nolvadex for 2 weeks then drop to 20 mg for 5 weeks. does this sound like a good pct. im not even working out anymore, i dont have the desire to go to the gym. any advice on this?

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Sorry to hear. Take a break and your motivation will come. If its to hard to stay clean maybe you could find something else to do to stay fit like boxing etc.

How old are you?

im 23 i did mma for a while but that to just made me want to juice to become better. its like i know im good without it but i know how much better id be on it.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Sucks man, but at least you see it. I used to be the same way with alcohol, but stuff like this I'm pretty strict with my plan. Good luck with it and hope your PCT is a success.

hummerman is offline Associate Member
    Will power man!!
    Im the same as you........ Got me into alot of trouble in my younger years with drugs and booze.

Now i dont drink at all.........and no drugs either for over 10 years.

Good luck and im sure you will get it under control some day.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    I had this when i came off my last cycle.. Once pct is done and u recover u will be motivated again. But dont stop working out!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    tryt changing your work, we all get pissed at doing the same shit months on end, it creeps up on you and demotivates

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I suggest talking up some off the wall fitness activity.
    Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Something new! that will give you that core over all fitness. I know some off the wall sports have driven me back to gym in the end more than anything. Find a NEW addiction!

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you are burned out there bro. I feel the same way you are sometimes and a good break is needed. I like to get carried away as well, it's a hard thing to break. My damn fridge top looks like a GNC for christ sakes...i look at it and wonder if i even need 3/4 the sh*t....quick answer...is no.

Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Sounds like you are burned out there bro. I feel the same way you are sometimes and a good break is needed. I like to get carried away as well, it's a hard thing to break. My damn fridge top looks like a GNC for christ sakes...i look at it and wonder if i even need 3/4 the sh*t....quick answer...is no.
    Haha, had to LOL at that one, my roommate bugs me all the time for this, except my gnc extends from the fridge top down on to the bread shelf.

OP, take a break for a week or two but try and find ways to stay active. Low activity can cause/enhance depression
    And by the way, props for admitting you have an addictive personality and dealing with it... you're a strong person.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sounds like your on the right track. Life has to be going perfect for some to do it. I gave it up myself also.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    I was burned out myself..... took some time off and i've never been more motivated to work hard at this. I picked it back up again around summer 08 I think..... ran 1st cycle in a while around april 09.

Once you recover..... take some time off. As suggested..... new activities help. Rock climbing (I suggest this one), hiking, mountain biking..... you'll re-motivate yourself soon enough!

Good luck man!

~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Bullnutz is offline Associate Member
    You'll get that desire back buddy.23 can be a bitch bro but your young.Keep eating.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yea, dnt give up, mix it around

ScotchGuard is offline Senior Member
    Hang in there bro. Take a break if you want to I think that's fine. I used to have an obsessive/compulsive personality when I was younger. Later in my life the Doc said I was mildly manic/depressed. I started taking anti depressant and BANG I was able to control my flare ups. I'm not saying you're depressed. I am saying that maybe you should go get a check up and make sure all the chemicals in your body are working correctly. Once you eliminate any internal issues you can tackle the physical ones. Good luck.

thanks for the advice guys. its good to see other people have dealt with this before. im a recover addict from many things and i hate being the way i am. i cant do nothing the right normal way i go to the extrem and then cant stop.

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeroyB View Post
    I suggest talking up some off the wall fitness activity.
    Rock Climbing, Mountain Biking, Something new! that will give you that core over all fitness. I know some off the wall sports have driven me back to gym in the end more than anything. Find a NEW addiction!
    Agreed 100%

Sometimes we just need to step back and re-assess shit.
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

SilverTest is offline Senior Member
    damn is this a good motivational thread or what !

listen to these guys OP !

stay strong bro.

Thread Information