Thread: Infection?

cowboys12 is offline New Member

Infection?

Hey bros im new here but not new to BB. Just have a question for you.
    Im on a cycle of sust 750/week. I injected my bicep on monday for the first time and today the surrounding area of the injection site is red. I aslo can not extend my arm all the way and can not flex my bicep. What happened? I use alchohol swabs with EVERYTHING and change the pin everytime.

This isnt my first cycle so im not new to aas. Do i have an infection or did i just hit the vain? Any help would be great.

urbanbody is offline Member
    more than likely its just sore from the BA in the sus. Also your not use to injecting in that muscle so it hurts more. Will go down in a couple days.

cowboys12 is offline New Member
    thank you for the help

diesel405 is offline Member
    Sounds like you got some quality sus. Probably the propionate causing a reaction and the fact thats its virgin muscle.

homicidal is offline New Member
    so if the sus hurts like a mother****er that means its good? because I did a quad shot yesterday and I can barely ****ing walk on that leg today

stevie teever is offline New Member
    best of luck to u......

diesel405 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by homicidal View Post
    so if the sus hurts like a mother****er that means its good? because I did a quad shot yesterday and I can barely ****ing walk on that leg today
    It all depends on how much solvents they used when brewing. I have had prop 50 that hurt like hell and i have had prop 150 that was painless. Sus is a mixture of several different compounds and for some can be a very painful shot.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    The first time i ever did biceps I had a rash on both for a week and a half....it was prop, and i assumed it was BA content...it hurt like hell for 4 or 5 days too...exending the arm under my own power hurt like a mutherfuciker

Thread Information