I have finally taken the plunge to do my first cycle, talking with members on a few other forums, but this one is insane. Wow.

Stats:
24 yo
220 lbs
6" tall
Clean and Jerk- 182.5 kg
Snatch 140 ish
BSQ- 240 kg
FSQ- 190 kg
Bench- Who cares? haha
Diet- can't lift at my level and not eat! I eat a lot and good quality food.

Ive been a competitive olympic weightlifter for 7 years, finally ditched competition when i got into med school here in Canada. I currently train 10 times a week (6 olympic, 4 traditional body building), and Ive taken up squash so I try and play 4-5 times a week. As you can tell I still put fitness quite high in my priorities, and I really would like to keep those big weights going up. Other background, I have a BSc kineisiology with focus on biomechanics and exercise physiology and I was a personal trainer for a couple years. Thats about it.
So This was my plan (after some mods from other sources-- thanks guys!):

Week 1-10- test e 250 mg every third day with a front load in wk 1
week 1-5- dianabol 50 mg qd
Week 1-10- 20 mg aromasin qd
Nolva on hand

Following the Anthony Roberts PCT

All gear is on hand now, I'm waiting to start at the beginning of december (I still have one last competition to finish).
What I was wondering about was the timing of the dianabol (weeks 1-5 or 5-10) and other general comments. I know the physiology of these products very well, but i lack experience in this application and dosing. I'm not planning on doing another cycle for a while so I figured I'd hit it hard, and hopefully I wont have to consult my buds in endocrinology... haha.
Insight? thanks in advance