Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    sickpuppydawg is offline New Member

First Cycle - LOTS of questions!

Hey Guys!

I am looking at my first cycle and have been reading up for a while here. Will need your inputs to refine it to the max!

Stats:
    Age - 28 Years
    Sex - Male
    Height - 5 Feet 7 Inches
    Weight - 67 Kgs
    Bodyfat% - 13.3%
    Workout history - 2 years consistent (four times a week of killing myself). Total - 4 years
    Cardio - 1 to 2 hours a week
    Supplementing with - Myofusion and Creatine.
    Water consumption - 3 Litres/day
    Calorie consumption - In the vicinity of 2500 cals/day. Vegetarian. Eat eggs.

Cycle:
    Testosterone Cypionate - 300mg/week - Mondays - Week 1 to 11
    Deca Durabolin - 200 mg/week - Thursdays - Week 1 to 10
    D'bol - 30 mg/day - 10AM, 3PM, 10PM (10mg each) - Week 1 to 4
    Nolvadex - 20 mg/day (once and if the symptoms of gymo show up)
    Vitamin B-complex - 200 mg/day (post dinner)

PCT:
    Clomid for 21 days starting three weeks post the last Deca shot
    Day1 - 300mg. Day 2 to Day 11 - 100 mg/day. Day 12 to Day 21 - 50 mg/day

Now a few questions.
    1. Are the dosages okay for my stats? I've kept them on the lower side since the first time I do a cycle, i should get huge results even from lower dosages as my body is not used to the compounds. This way i can keep the side effects to the minimum too. I also want to leave as little test available for aromatization.

1a. Can i go for testosterone enanthate instead of cypionate if the latter is not available. If yes. what dosage?

2. I was not very sure about D'bol coz of its high toxicity, but i already had sourced it. Is the dosage and the ingestion split okay? (considering i work out at around 6 in the evening)

3. I was told that nolvadex might supress my gains if i take it all along the cycle, so have kept it SOS. Is that the right strategy?

4. I have a genetic history of male pattern baldness. Any way to control that?

5. Creatine has always helped my strength levels a lot. Can i go on with 5 grams everyday post workout or should i wait for the D'bol to end or should i wait for the whole cycle to end?

6. I was told that the best time to inject is in the morning. Is this correct?

7. I also know that any protein intake beyond 0.5gm to 0.8gm per kg body weight per day (US/UK RDA) is useless and might even have a negative impact. Will i need a higher level of protein intake with this cycle and how many grams per kg body weight/day? It'd be great too if you could explain the rationale behind it.

8. I will want to go in for a shredding cycle so that i have an end result physique by lets say May 10'. I have no idea how that one works. So any ideas as to what possible and how should i go about it?

9. Any other things that i need to watch out for?

10. Oh, and yeah. For best results its recommended to change workouts every four weeks at least. is the same applicable while on cycle? Is it necessary to stay on the same schedule for a longer time to develop certain muscles?

Thanks
    Last edited by sickpuppydawg; 11-17-2009 at 02:33 AM. Reason: typo

*El Diablo* is offline Respected Member
    ^^^ Something wrong with your diet mate. Ur stats is 5'7 and 57 Kgs..??
    I am 5'8.5 and weigh 96Kg's with 12% bf.
    U need to learn how to eat.. Post ur diet.

Quote Originally Posted by *El Diablo* View Post
    ^^^ Something wrong with your diet mate. Ur stats is 5'7 and 57 Kgs..??
    I am 5'8.5 and weigh 96Kg's with 12% bf.
    U need to learn how to eat.. Post ur diet.
    My Bad...it was a typo. Its 67 kgs. I corrected it.
    I was 57 Kgs three years ago...have been gaining slowly but steadily since then.
    Not a big eater.
    Vegetarian.

Heres my diet:

B/F - 2 sunny side up + 1 PBJ s/w + 1 scoop myofusion in milk.
    9:00 - 10 soaked almonds
    10:30 - 2 egg white omelette with buttered toast
    13:00 - Rice+Mashed potato+yogurt
    15:00 - coffee plus 5 whole wheat biscuits
    17:00 - Rice+60 gm cottage cheese
    18:15 - workout
    19:15 - 5 grams creatine in glucose or 1 scoop celltech
    19:45 - 1 scoop myofusion in milk
    21:30 - 3 whole eggs+ 1 slice bread + Lentil Soup + cucumber + tomato (blended together, 2 bowls)
    1 litre water.

I have a sedentary job so if i eat more during the day my fat% rises.
    I am thinking of adding on one scoop of universal real gain pre-sleep when i go on the diet.
    I am taking it to be a given that my intake will rise once i am on cycle.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Go to the diet section and do some research, read the stickies on bulking diets. Your diet isn't one whats going to build muscle, sort your diet out and you will start growing.

Quote Originally Posted by sickpuppydawg View Post
    I was 57 Kgs three years ago...have been gaining slowly but steadily since then.
    Not a big eater.
    Vegetarian.

Heres my diet:

21:30 - 3 whole eggs+ 1 slice bread + Lentil Soup + cucumber + tomato (blended together, 2 bowls)
    1 litre water.

I am thinking of adding on one scoop of universal real gain pre-sleep when i go on the diet.

So u gained 10Kg's in 3 years?? and ur a vegetarian?? thats a tough one, not that ur diet contains anything that will build muscle... Go visit the below link and one of the diet Guru's might help...
    http://forums.steroid.com/diet-nutrition/

Planned diet

So u gained 10Kg's in 3 years?? and ur a vegetarian?? thats a tough one, not that ur diet contains anything that will build muscle... Go visit the below link and one of the diet Guru's might help...
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6
    My planned diet for the cycle is as follows:

6:00 AM - Green Tea
    7:00 AM - 5 whole scrambled eggs
    8:00 AM - 2 peanut butter Jelly brown bread sandwiches + 250 ml fruit juice
    9:00 AM - 20 Soaked almonds
    10:30 AM - 1/2 cup oatmeal + 1 scoop whey in water
    11:30 AM - One fruit Portion
    1:00 PM - Rice + Cottage cheese + Boiled vegetables
    3:00 PM - 1 scoop whey in water
    5:00 PM - Rice + mashed potato + Gravy
    6:15 PM - Workout
    7:30 PM - 5 grams creatine
    8:15 PM - 1 scoop whey in milk
    9:00 PM - five whole eggs and one slice brown bread blended in lentil soup
    10:00 PM - 1 scoop Universal Real Gain

Will this help?

I have tried modding my diet many times and either i can't eat much or most of it turns into fat.
    The very purpose of getting into a cycle was to get onto the next level, which for you guys might be 110 kgs and is around 80 kgs for me, since its relative to personal goals.

I don't want to become superhuge. My aim is to be around 75kgs with around 8-10% bodyfat.

So i typically am looking at gaining some 20 pounds from this cycle and then shredding 10 to get that defined look.

My planned diet for the cycle is as follows:

8:00 AM - 2 peanut butter Jelly brown bread sandwiches + 250 ml fruit juice

Will this help?

I have tried modding my diet many times and either i can't eat much or most of it turns into fat.
    The very purpose of getting into a cycle was to get onto the next level, which for you guys might be 110 kgs and is around 80 kgs for me, since its relative to personal goals.

I don't want to become superhuge. My aim is to be around 75kgs with around 8-10% bodyfat.

So i typically am looking at gaining some 20 pounds from this cycle and then shredding 10 to get that defined look.

Hey Man, Im not a diet expert, go post ur diet in the diet forum, but all of the above in bold wont help u build muscle... So u need to increase ur protein intake...

Bulking diet

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    Go to the diet section and do some research, read the stickies on bulking diets. Your diet isn't one whats going to build muscle, sort your diet out and you will start growing.
    It'd be wierd if i wouldn't already have researched, tried and tested out that aspect and come here to try out steroids .

Its after a lot of reading up and weighing different options that i have come here. I am not the sorts looking for the easy way out or in...as the case might be.

Hope you can help me now.

Hey Man, Im not a diet expert, go post ur diet in the diet forum, but all of the above in bold wont help u build muscle... So u need to increase ur protein intake...
    Okay...i will sort that out...but can you help me with the cycle bit? I have a lot of questions there.

It'd be wierd if i wouldn't already have researched, tried and tested out that aspect and come here to try out steroids .

Its after a lot of reading up and weighing different options that i have come here. I am not the sorts looking for the easy way out or in...as the case might be.

Hope you can help me now.
    I PROMISE u mate, What he saying is true, u wont pick up an ounce of muscle if u dont have the right diet, Ull only gain side effects and bloat. Is it worth it?
    U have to eat big to get big.

Its the chemicals i have questions about

I PROMISE u mate, What he saying is true, u wont pick up an ounce of muscle if u dont have the right diet, Ull only gain side effects and bloat. Is it worth it?
    U have to eat big to get big.
    I agree with what you saying. In the process of modding my diet. Can you in the time being help me with the cycle?

I had been suggested a pyramid cycle of 10 weeks by this very high profile trainer

sustanon 250: 500mg, 750mg, 500mg (four weeks, three weeks, three weeks)
    Deca durabolin : 200mg, 400mg, 200mg (two weeks, five weeks, three weeks)
    D'bol: 60mg, 80mg, 60mg (three weeks, four weeks, three weeks)

PCT:
    Nolvadex only for three weeks.

Now i think its a bit too much for a first cycle.
    And i repeat that this guy is a biggie, high profile and has done his masters in sports medicine.
    But since i had my doubts i came here.
    Now if no one helps me out...its a shitty state to be in.

I know how to stack up 3k to 3.5k cals in combination of complex cals and lean protein and i also believe that i don't need more than 90 odd grams of protein a day.

My only doubts are in the chemical s section.

so it'd be so awesome if someone helps me out there.

Okay...i will sort that out...but can you help me with the cycle bit? I have a lot of questions there.
    Its going to take some time to get your diet under control, it just doesnt happen over night, your cycle needs to wait and you need to experiment with different foods and see if you can gain some more weight naturally by adjusting your diet and mixing your food sources, cycling can wait food is far more important than any gear will ever be.

gunslinger2 is offline Associate Member
    Now a few questions.
    1. Are the dosages okay for my stats? I've kept them on the lower side since the first time I do a cycle, i should get huge results even from lower dosages as my body is not used to the compounds. This way i can keep the side effects to the minimum too. I also want to leave as little test available for aromatization.

1a. Can i go for testosterone enanthate instead of cypionate if the latter is not available. If yes. what dosage?

2. I was not very sure about D'bol coz of its high toxicity, but i already had sourced it. Is the dosage and the ingestion split okay? (considering i work out at around 6 in the evening)

3. I was told that nolvadex might supress my gains if i take it all along the cycle, so have kept it SOS. Is that the right strategy?

4. I have a genetic history of male pattern baldness. Any way to control that?

5. Creatine has always helped my strength levels a lot. Can i go on with 5 grams everyday post workout or should i wait for the D'bol to end or should i wait for the whole cycle to end?

6. I was told that the best time to inject is in the morning. Is this correct?

7. I also know that any protein intake beyond 0.5gm to 0.8gm per kg body weight per day (US/UK RDA) is useless and might even have a negative impact. Will i need a higher level of protein intake with this cycle and how many grams per kg body weight/day? It'd be great too if you could explain the rationale behind it.

8. I will want to go in for a shredding cycle so that i have an end result physique by lets say May 10'. I have no idea how that one works. So any ideas as to what possible and how should i go about it?

9. Any other things that i need to watch out for?

10. Oh, and yeah. For best results its recommended to change workouts every four weeks at least. is the same applicable while on cycle? Is it necessary to stay on the same schedule for a longer time to develop certain muscles?

First thing you need to do is spend some time on your diet. Maybe rethink this whole Vegetarian thing.

1. I would bring the test up to 500mg per week, the dbol to 30mg and drop the deca . You can use enanthate instead of cypionate and it wont really matter. The only real dif is how long the ester is.

2. I think the high toxicity of D'bol is somewhat over stated and as long as you stay in the 30-40mg range for 4-6 weeks you will be fine. I think you should split it up to keep blood levels even.

3. I don't think Nolvadex will suppress your gains, what it will do is keep down the estro bloat, that will keep you from gaining as much weight, but its just water bloat anyway and not actual muscle. If you see signs of gyno better safe than sorry.

4. There are ways to control it, use the search function to find out more.

5. I would come off of the dbol before doing Creatine.

6. It does not matter what time of day you inject as long as you are consistent.

7. I don't know where you got your info about protein but if you gonna do a cycle you had better be ready to eat 1.5-2 grams per pound of bodyweight minimum. Steroids increase your bodies ability to use the protein. You really need to rethink what you think you "know" about diet.

8. There is not one drug on your cycle that will help you get shredded this is a bulking cycle.

9. Lots

10. Do the workouts your body needs.
    Last edited by gunslinger2; 11-17-2009 at 07:26 AM.

big_k is offline Associate Member
    8:00 AM -2 peanut butter Jelly brown bread sandwiches + 250 ml fruit juice
    At first I was spending time trying to correct and fix your diet, but you need to REVAMP the whole thing. There is a reason you gained 10kg in 3 years. Its your diet, nothing else. There is a lot of info for vegetarian bodybuilders out there, IT IS doable, but its A LOT tougher than for us carnivores. We just eat Chicken/Fish/Red Meat and we're good on protein.

You need to build around protein as your main source, some of those meals are filled with simple sugars like "2 peanut butter Jelly brown bread sandwiches + 250 ml fruit juice" This is just Fat and Sugar, and some complex carbs from the bread. It won't help much.

Your meal timing is alittle off, eating every hour or so isn't optimal. Steroids might sound like a way to get past the plateau you've hit, but its not the answer. Spend a good time researching diets on here, use google maybe buy a book on vegetarian bodybuilding. You have a long way to go, but this is by no means to discourage you! I am not going to say stop being vegetarian because I don't know your motivation behind it and I respect that, so best of luck to you and construct a NEW diet, post it up in the forums, and I'm sure you will get some help.

And lastly, your calories of roughly 2,500. That is what I use for cutting naturally, I usually start higher. For bulking you will need way more.
    Last edited by big_k; 11-17-2009 at 08:06 AM.

K guys...I'm going to post a brand new diet...as soon as i find enough veggie alternatives to go by.

Will not start unless i have THAT right down to a T.

Thanks all of you.

Cheers.

Got my stuff....it is SO HARD to keep my hands off it....

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    drop the deca for starters
    and stick to the single ester without the pyramid.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    dont change your dosages as your "high profile" trainer suggests, keep them constant. but b4 tht, as stated 100 times above you need to get alot more protein, gona be tough 4 a veggie

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    how do u make an omlette with just 2 egg whites?

Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    how do u make an omlette with just 2 egg whites?
    LMAO! I knew these would be coming...its like telling a group on ninjas that you slap people sometimes....

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    drop the deca for starters
    and stick to the single ester without the pyramid.
    I have heard that the first cycle needs to be a single test, but i've also heard that sust+Deca+d'bol is the best combo one could get for a gain.

To be honest...i'd already ordered these before i posted my questions here...and now i feel pretty stupid about it. But basis what i got here is what i have planned POST i have my diet right.

Sustanon 250 - 10 weeks straight
    Deca-Durabolin - 200mg - 10 weeks straight
    Danabol DS - 20mg/day for one week; 30mg/day for two weeks; 20mg/day for one week
    Nolvadex - 20mg/day

PCT - clomid - Three weeks tapering 100mg - 50mg with first dose three weeks post the last deca shot.

suggest any mods?

And i repeat...will not start till i get my diet right..i KNOW its critical

Blog Entries
    sust needs to b @500mgs pw and run 2wks longer than deca and 200mg deca a wk is a waste, needs to @400mg, keep dbol at constant dose 25-40mg per day. pct 18 days afta last sust shot, clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    sust needs to b @500mgs pw and run 2wks longer than deca and 200mg deca a wk is a waste, needs to @400mg, keep dbol at constant dose 25-40mg per day
    so sust for 10 weeks, deca for 8 (200mg/week), D'bol 30mg/day for four weeks...

I kept it ona lower scale since this is the first time i'm doing a cycle...

quick question...how does the body react to this sudden infusion? Is there a trend....?

also, I plan to shoot sust - Monday and Deca - Thursday...that okay?

sust needs to b @500mgs pw and run 2wks longer than deca and 200mg deca a wk is a waste, needs to @400mg, keep dbol at constant dose 25-40mg per day. pct 18 days afta last sust shot, clomid 100/50/50/50 and nolva 40/20/20/20
    also...clomid and nolva four weeks each, and no nolva DURING the cycle? doesn't that keep aromatization at bay in the first place?

You dont need deca with your first run, stick with Test only and you can always kickstart it with dbol if you like but personally I would just stick iwth Test only, even low dose deca can cause you issues in recover and you dont want to be going through them on your first run.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Not a big eater.
    Vegetarian.

Heres my diet:

1 litre water.

argh so so wrong bro. check the diet section. read up

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You dont need deca with your first run, stick with Test only and you can always kickstart it with dbol if you like but personally I would just stick iwth Test only, even low dose deca can cause you issues in recover and you dont want to be going through them on your first run.
    Just Sust 500mg for 10 weeks? I think i should add D'bol for the initial thrust.
    DAMN...Deca cost me the most out of the entire stack.

PCT remains the same here?

Just Sust 500mg for 10 weeks? I think i should add D'bol for the initial thrust.

I think its a wise move to drop the deca and stick with a just Test only, deca can be hard to recover from and your better of seeing if you recover from test fine before you throw deca in the mix,,,, you can add a touch of dbol to kickstart the cycle if you like but i'd personally advice you to stick with one compound, your diet is the most important thing you can change because the diet you have is rubbish, you need to change it and stick with thatd iet for a few weeks before cycling, let your body adjust and improve then attack the cycle. PCT go for nolva 40/20/20/20 clomid 100/50/50/50 thats should be fine.

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member

id ditch the sus if you can and go with test c or test e

Blog Entries

would b if you want ideal, shoot sust x2 a week, 3 days apart, so for instance, 250 on mon and 250 on thurs, take the dbol , wat ppl mean by just using test on its own is to see how you react, if you use mre than one compound 1st time out you wont knw wer any potiental sides are coming from. 1st cycle, sust. 2nd cycle, sust +dbol, 3rd sust, deca and dbol. get my drift?

would b if you want ideal, shoot sust x2 a week, 3 days apart, so for instance, 250 on mon and 250 on thurs, take the dbol, wat ppl mean by just using test on its own is to see how you react, if you use mre than one compound 1st time out you wont knw wer any potiental sides are coming from. 1st cycle, sust. 2nd cycle, sust +dbol, 3rd sust, deca and dbol. get my drift?
    LUCID! #WIN

okay...how far apart should one run the cycles? I know its a pointless question right now, but i ask since depending on the answer i shall have to dispose off the Deca or the D'bol if they have to be spaced far and wide.

Blog Entries
    time on + pct time = time off is the general protocol or if you can get blood work done say a month afta pct and see where evthng is at

time on + pct time = time off is the general protocol or if you can get blood work done say a month afta pct and see where evthng is at
    I see two cycles a year or in the near vicinity...
    I think i shall hold on to the Deca then.

D'bol...hummm. Its all frikkin Thai...don't know the expiry...so dunno what to do.

what are the changes just sust gets along?

Blog Entries
    in my experience its worked beta for me than test e, good gains and not alot of water retention and easier than e to recover from, hard to tell on the dbol , if you've no packaging to state exp date. me being me, id just use it lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warchild View Post
    id ditch the sus if you can and go with test c or test e
    i dont get the sust bashing, works well on me and several others i know, and personally i thought test e was shit in comparison, i knw test is test but im not the only one tht thinks this

in my experience its worked beta for me than test e, good gains and not alot of water retention and easier than e to recover from, hard to tell on the dbol, if you've no packaging to state exp date. me being me, id just use it lol
    got it..its 2013. Heh.

Now:

I fix my diet
    Shoot Sust twice a week for 10 weeks
    Don't do Nolva while i'm on.
    Take more clarity on PCT depending on how my body starts reacting.
    Work hard.

Yes?

Blog Entries
    kp nolva to hand, if your nipples get very sensitive/sore take 20mgs per day till it goes away. but seriousily, its the diet NOT sust tht will dictate your benefits frm all this.

kp nolva to hand, if your nipples get very sensitive/sore take 20mgs per day till it goes away. but seriousily, its the diet NOT sust tht will dictate your benefits frm all this.
    I am 67 right now...my aim is a very lean shredded look at 75kgs and around 8% bodyfat?

From what i have read up till now...I need to scal e up to lets say an 85kgs and then shred back to 75. does that hold any truth?

Also will i have to go hyper on the diet if i don't wanna look like a wbf pro guy?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    if you are a vegetarian you need to pound eggs and whey protein at every meal.

Diet rework keeping my limitations in mind

06:00 AM 1 scoop whey in milk
    06:30 AM 5 whole Scrambled Eggs
    06:30 AM One tbsp Peanut butter s/w
    08:00 AM Apple
    10:00 AM ½ Cup Oatmeal
    10:00 AM 1 scoop Universal real gain
    11:00 AM 10 Almonds
    01:00 PM 1 cup cooked rice
    01:00 PM 100 grams cottage cheese
    04:00 PM 1 scoop whey
    06:00 PM workout
    08:00 PM 1 scoop whey
    08:30 PM 3 whole hard boiled eggs
    08:30 PM 2 boiled egg whites
    08:30 PM ½ cucumber, 1 tomato, ½ capsicum
    08:30 PM Lentil Soup
    09:30 PM 1 scoop Universal real gain
    09:30 PM 1 Glass Milk

Gives me
    222.6 grams Protein
    247.2 grams Carbs
    3117.6 Calories

I don't think i will be able to get myself to eat any animals so mods in this one will be highly appreciated!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information