Thread: Lacatating

senseicarr is offline Junior Member

Lacatating

I been on extrem tren the legal pills for 4 weeks, only 3 pills a day! I have not done any gear in about 2 years, I just started to see and feel a very small amount of juice come out of my nipples. I have had a little gyno that never went away from past cycles. I have Letro and just started to take it to hope it goes away! I am going to stop the Tren and hope the AI works. I want to do a cycle of Tren Extrem again as I have some and would like to ask you guys if the AI will make it go away?
    30 180 lbs 12% bf
    no cycle in over 2 yrs
    taking tren extrem at only 3 pills a day.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More than likely the letro will do nothing for the lactating. It is probably due to the excess progesterone. Caber may help but i think just discontinuing it is best

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    More than likely the letro will do nothing for the lactating. It is probably due to the excess progesterone. Caber may help but i think just discontinuing it is best
    I think your a bit confused.

Progesterone doesnt cause "lactation". Prolactin might, but needs to be in the presence of estrogen. Cabergoline will lower prolactin, not progesterone.

Progesteorne is VERY rarely an issue when using androgens.

Lactation of the nipples can happen when prolactin is elevated, there is an imbalance in the androgen:estrogen ratio or from just low endogenous testosterone levels . Some hypogondal males report lactation and are not on any androgens at all.

I think i must have mixed up the two. I knew that progesterone and prolactin may be issues when using 19-nors but i wasnt sure which one was the cause of the lactation and which one was controlled by the caber. Thanks for the heads up though. Its good to know in the future

nilrac is offline Member
    The way I remember is the "lact" part in the name... think milk

Seriously though, some of these recent pro-hormones are nasty and the fact that they are OTC is frightening. As 9 times out of ten the person selling them won't have a clue and thus will not advise the customer of sides and PCT. I know a fella who almost packed his liver in with M1T because he was taking it consistently for consecutive months. The salesman didn't bother to tell him about it's hepatoxicity and other sides. I told him!

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nilrac View Post

Seriously though, some of these recent pro-hormones are nasty and the fact that they are OTC is frightening. As 9 times out of ten the person selling them won't have a clue and thus will not advise the customer of sides and PCT. I know a fella who almost packed his liver in with M1T because he was taking it consistently for consecutive months. The salesman didn't bother to tell him about it's hepatoxicity and other sides. I told him!
    I don't blame the seller I blame the guy for not doing his research before putting something into his body.......

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member

Usually the label of the prohormone will mention pct and liver support. If the consumer does not read the label, or disregards the information.... then he (the consumer) is at fault

It is just as important to know about what PHs can cause as it is to know about AAS. They are on the same level with sides they can cause

nilrac is offline Member
    To be fair it mentioned liver support, but not a full PCT.
    I think the person selling it should have the responsibility to know their products and their potential sides, though I agree the consumer should also research.

I can't remember if it stated recommended time on though... and it was definitely the length of the cycle which caused the problems.

To be fair it mentioned liver support, but not a full PCT.I think the person selling it should have the responsibility to know their products and their potential sides though I agree the consumer should also research.

I can't remember if it stated recommended time on though... and it was definitely the length of the cycle which caused the problems.
    Nothing will include detailed instructions on pct. Especially SERM information. Most labels usually say "Be sure to complete a PCT using our "PRODUCT NAME".

I remember when I bought the Halodrol Liquigels a while back. I saw the abbreviation "PCT" on the box. The first thing I did was research what a "pct" was on bodybuilding.com. I asked what kind of pct I needed, and I got flamed. But at least I researched

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    Nothing will include detailed instructions on pct. Especially SERM information. Most labels usually say "Be sure to complete a PCT using our "PRODUCT NAME".
    Which takes us back to my initial point... salesman knowing his products... and secondarily, the consumer, doing their own research.

I think it is irresponsible for somebody to legally sell a potent "designer" steroid and not know anything about it's potential sides and hence not advise their customers appropriately. The very reason for this thread supports my opinion.

Though, this is life!

nilrac is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigKuntry1984 View Post
    I remember when I bought the Halodrol Liquigels a while back. I saw the abbreviation "PCT" on the box. The first thing I did was research what a "pct" was on bodybuilding.com. I asked what kind of pct I needed, and I got flamed. But at least I researched
    Was that the original Halodrol-50 or the newer Halodrol?
    You would definitely have needed PCT on the 50!

Yeah I know lol. It was the liquigels.... so the watered down, non-prohormone. It said something like "No need for a PCT". When I saw that, I wanted to know what a pct was.

nilrac is offline Member
    Lol, cool. Atleast you researched!

We are straying for off of OPs question. OP, I have never lactated... never ran a cycle either. But I do know that if I started lactating, I would end the cycle. I would end it, and try another substance later on

SniperDoc is offline Junior Member
    HEy Bro,

If the Prolactin continues, you can try Bromocryptine 5 mg per day X 1 week than up the dose to 7.5-10 mg x 1 week than back to 5 mg's. This will trigger the Putuitary gland to stop making prolactin...

Hope this helps
    Respectfully
    -SniperDoc

Thread Information