Worsley is offline Junior Member

Pooled up oil still in chest.... 5 days... And somewhat painful

Hey guys, I've had 1cc of oil pooled up in my chest for 5 days now, and it's not dicapating. I've been massaging it, and have been sitting in the hot tub for a while everyday. The pooling has become less painful but haven't had the oil go away much at all.. Is there anything else you can suggest to help dicapate it?? Icy-hot patch?? Something like that?? It's really starting to annoy me because it's so tough to train chest and shoulders due to lack of movement in my left pec.

Thanks guys

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I tried this one time and one time only. I had a similar problem with a lump and red spot on my left pec. It was painful when I injected and for almost 2 weeks after I will never inject there again.

jcosley is offline Associate Member
    Still don't know how you guys can inject in these weird spots. Why not just do it in the "behind"? Painless, easy, and not as much risk of hitting a vessel.

tboney is offline Anabolic Member
    It sounds like you may not have injected deep enough into the muscle. If your dont have enough muscle in your chest then find another muscle with more depth. Keep up with hot compresses.

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    Still don't know how you guys can inject in these weird spots. Why not just do it in the "behind"? Painless, easy, and not as much risk of hitting a vessel.
    sometimes it's just necessity, if you're using short esters.

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    or if ur to big and have a problem pinning the glutes. real hard to do urself the bigger u get.
    i hate pinning glutes.

Okay well I appreciate the responces.... But something about the situation would be more helpful, I did the chest for something different, first 5 times were fine now it's pooled up. I have been doing the hot compresses... But it's not doing to much. Yet.. Any other ideas

1bigun11 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Worsley View Post
    Okay well I appreciate the responces.... But something about the situation would be more helpful, I did the chest for something different, first 5 times were fine now it's pooled up. I have been doing the hot compresses... But it's not doing to much. Yet.. Any other ideas
    The most I can take into pecs per hole is 1 1/2 cc, with a 1/2 inch, 26 ga. pin, but I can take several holes per session. The problem is not the oil really, (the reason site injections work so well is that the oil stretches the muscle fascia for better growth); the problem in your case is that the oil is not dissapating as fast as you would like.

If the oil is indeed in the muscle, where we want it to be, but its not dissapating very quick, it could be because your pec is full of oil from the other 5 times. You got to keep massaging it bro ( it will hurt) because you dont want scar tissue to develop, which is a real risk in your situation. You got to keep training it too. That will help. Sometimes it takes a week or so. That's not really a bad thing though bro, because in the meantime you will have stretched the hell out of that fascia. But you better wait a month or so before you pin there again.

Thats just my experience with it. How much did you shoot and how deep?

Oh I see you did 1cc. Nevermind

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    I shoot up to 3cc in my pecs. I only use short esthers so it's always in rotation. It's one of the easiest places to pin for me. I DO get a lump (localized swelling) every time I shoot there. But it's not painful. I can train chest with no problem with the lump. It eventually goes away but takes 4-5 days. Some times I still have some swelling the next time my pec is in rotation. I try to not to inject in the same exact spot I did last. For some reason the swelling in the pec takes more time to dissipate then other areas.

If you have pain, you may have hit a nerve. Give it some time. If it becomes red, swells more, hot to the touch then you may want to see a dr.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Just curious, what are you injecting, what size gauge to include length and it this the 1st cycle where you had to inject in your pec?

Oh awesome!! Your an amazing help brother. I'm tired os useless posts here haha and you have brought me back anyways, yeah I did 1cc with a 25g 1 inch pin. I've ran test and masteron at 1cc each and was kinda tender, but not to bad. Then once tren was introduced, I moved back to legs and ran the tren in the chest. Massaging is working. Would you suggest one of those icy hot pads or anything? Just to help soften up the tissue and oil??

Yeah, good idea bro.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    pecs are easy if they are big enuf to hold it, ive neva done glutes

Thread Information