Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    newyboy is offline Junior Member

Abscuss due to injection??

Hey guys i recently posted a thred about injection pain.. I done a shot of test/eq last sunday all was well , 2 days later i started getting severe pain from the area and it begun too swell up and was very warm too touch.. I waited a few days hoping it would go away... By day 5 it was sorer and more swollen than ever so i went too the doc and he put me on antibiotics and told me it was an infection
    . Today is day 6 been on antibiotics for a day and a half, the lump on my ass is about the size of a golf ball and very hard too touch and doesnt look like it wants too go down... The more i read up the more i think its an absuss and aparently the only way too get rid of them is too have theM cut opened and drained... THIS REALLY WORRYS ME!
    My question is , has ANYONE here ever experienced something like this and has it gone away with out surgury, and if so how long will it take?? Also is there anything else i can do too help it.. It really has me scared mainly because i just started my cycle and i dont want too be out of the gym at any point..

Thanks guys
    Last edited by newyboy; 01-07-2010 at 08:00 PM.

Thread Information