PHATBOY79 is offline Junior Member

Question Setting up 5th cycle

What's up guys I've been lifting for about 10 years and I'm getting ready to do my 5th cycle. Been off the sauce for about 5 years.

This will also be my first cutter and also first time using tren .

I'm 5'10 currently at 205lbs I would say about 18% or a little more body fat.
    I want to cut down and never done tren before, so here's what I have:

1-12 test prop 100mg EOD
    1-11 tren ace 100mg EOD

I will have nolva on hand should I feel anything on my titties.
    Or should I just throw it in ED through out at about 10mgs?

Also I'll do my PCT with clomid for 3 weeks starting about the 13th

Also can I preload my pins and just store them some where out of the sunlight? And is it okay to use 25g?

Anyone know where I can get a good deal on pins?

one more thing, it should be okay to shoot both cc's into 1 spot right?

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    ok a few things.... 1st you re gonna get the obvious "your bf% is too high" response. ill let you decide whether or not you should cycle with your bf% that high. can be problematic, BUT for some experienced users they can do so.... more on that later

id consider running your cycle 10 weeks. test p throughout obviously then the tren 8 weeks IMO since itll be your 1st time...could go 10 weeks with it, just depends. doses look alright. i prefer ED shots of the tren a , maybe start off at 50mg ED

couple diff opinions about running nolva while using a 19nor. nolva could be an opening for progesterone to become a problem. your best bet here would be to run adex on cycle at .25-.5mg EOD

def should consider running hcg on cycle. more on that later, can post a link if you like

now tren is a 19nor class AAS. do you have any experience with another 19nor? like deca or npp?

19nors raise prolactin levels which in turn can lead to progesterone gyno or lactation out of the nipples. this can easily be prevented, but it is something to be aware of. that said a prolactin antagonist would be smart to have on hand

PCT needs work. would start 2-3days after last test p injection and you need to add nolvadex IMO combined with the clomid for a total of 4 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    ok a few things.... 1st you re gonna get the obvious "your bf% is too high" response. ill let you decide whether or not you should cycle with your bf% that high. can be problematic, BUT for some experienced users they can do so.... more on that later

I know about the bodyfat, I'm thinking of maybe waiting until after the holidays and try droping down to at least 15%, that would be doable right?

id consider running your cycle 10 weeks. test p throughout obviously then the tren 8 weeks IMO since itll be your 1st time...could go 10 weeks with it, just depends. doses look alright. i prefer ED shots of the tren a , maybe start off at 50mg ED

Can I use the same syringe 3days in a row then swap out with a new one?

couple diff opinions about running nolva while using a 19nor. nolva could be an opening for progesterone to become a problem. your best bet here would be to run adex on cycle at .25-.5mg EOD

def should consider running hcg on cycle. more on that later, can post a link if you like

sure please post it.

now tren is a 19nor class AAS. do you have any experience with another 19nor? like deca or npp?

Yes my previous cycles have been Test/Deca and they went smooth with not actual side effects at all but maybe a little bloating.

19nors raise prolactin levels which in turn can lead to progesterone gyno or lactation out of the nipples. this can easily be prevented, but it is something to be aware of. that said a prolactin antagonist would be smart to have on hand

PCT needs work. would start 2-3days after last test p injection and you need to add nolvadex IMO combined with the clomid for a total of 4 weeks
    Sounds good I can do this.

CHUCKYthentic is offline Anabolic Member
    15% is fine IMO

you can use the same syringe for both compounds and pin them at the same time. do not reuse the syringe AT ALL. always use a fresh sterile syringe and pin. as for preloading and storing, I personally do not like the idea of that

look into prolactin antagonists such as caber, bromo, prami... some say b6 pills do the trick. i recommend you having something on hand. i personally use caber and love it! ill post a link to that too, good read

adex on cycle should help with bloating if you opt to run that. are you gyno prone at all?

HCG - How important is it?

^HCG info

The How To Use Caber Thread

^cabergoline info

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by CHUCKYthentic View Post
    15% is fine IMO

you can use the same syringe for both compounds and pin them at the same time. do not reuse the syringe AT ALL. always use a fresh sterile syringe and pin. as for preloading and storing, I personally do not like the idea of that

look into prolactin antagonists such as caber, bromo, prami... some say b6 pills do the trick. i recommend you having something on hand. i personally use caber and love it! ill post a link to that too, good read

adex on cycle should help with bloating if you opt to run that. are you gyno prone at all?

HCG - How important is it?

^HCG info

The How To Use Caber Thread

^cabergoline info

Great info bro thanks! I always take b-6 anytime so I'll just keep running that also.

Also I don't think I'm gyno prone at all, I just store a little fat in the titi region but it melts off with 2X daily cardio.

I guess I'll just hit cardio 2x until my BF goes down, maybe even wait until after the holidays.

Thanks again for the great info.

Thread Information