depfife is offline Associate Member

Smile no strength loss...

I completed my 1st cycle 4.5 weeks ago. I was a skinny marathoner before the roids... I worked hard on the weights during the cycle, and continue to lift. My biceps went from 12.25" to 14"... chest from 38" to 40.5". I have lost about 1/8" from arms over the last month, but I still can lift the same weight... I am sooooo pleased! I thought i would lose more than this. Maybe I still will, dunno...
    Anybody have any comments on this?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by depfife View Post
    I completed my 1st cycle 4.5 weeks ago. I was a skinny marathoner before the roids... I worked hard on the weights during the cycle, and continue to lift. My biceps went from 12.25" to 14"... chest from 38" to 40.5". I have lost about 1/8" from arms over the last month, but I still can lift the same weight... I am sooooo pleased! I thought i would lose more than this. Maybe I still will, dunno...
    Anybody have any comments on this?
    well if you are sure you want comments, I would say that if your arms were 12.25" before the cycle, then unless you are under 5' tall you probably weren't ready for a cycle lol. regardless, umm...congrats.

RyanRoss is offline Associate Member
    Good lord..........................What did you weigh before, and after cycle? 100 lbs to 120?

155 before...remember...marathoner.... Not running as much now... now at 185

RyanRoss... I am so happy things went well for you... I've been following your story... Same thing could happen to a lot of people.
    plus...100-120# lmao... I don't want to be a big muscle man like all you dudes... I look good in a polo shirt now, so that's all i want.. i am an ectomorph. I have lifted for many years, and never gained any inches.. thought i would try some roids and i'm GLAD I DID!!!!!!!

*RAGE* is offline "T-MOS WILL LIVE THROUGH US FOREVER"
    positive attitude goes fare in life, you have one bro, congrats

Okinawa_Power is offline Senior Member
    155 to 185 in 4.5 weeks??? please post your cycle that you took and post some pictures...

Please let me clarify.. 30# weight gain in a total of ~17 weeks.. 12 week cycle on test. prop. only...about 500mg/wk..I'm sure some of it is fat, but still see good definition...abs,etc. and i did a track workout yesterday, and haven't gotten much slower.
    Will post pictures soon. Thanks

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol u didnt loose strength becuase the size u have acheieved could have been gained naturally without steroids

most people loose strength or alot of strength once they come off cycle becuase they have already surpassed their genetic potential

someone with your level of physique i dont c why u would loose any strength, specially when u could prob still grow without steroids

but yea thats most likely your reason

congrats on the gains though

Without steroids ? Then why , when lifting for years, i did not gain any size?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Well regardless of the path you chose, sounds like you're achieving goals you have set for yourself, so well done. Where do you see yourself going from here? Any long term goals?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Without steroids? Then why , when lifting for years, i did not gain any size?
    dont worry about that^,

congrats,, but do realize you will eventually start losing those gains/strength back. How old are you

Thanks to all!!!!

long term goals?... I was just tired of being a skinny marathoner... Thought i needed a change...i don't want to be a big muscleman, like many of you guys. After my first cycle, i have good definition, and a little size to my chest, bicepts and shoulders... and my abs look GREAT!.. And ya'know...lifting weights is hard work, but A LOT OF FUN !!!
    I am soooo thankful to all you knowledgeable dudes that helped me!!!
    I think i may do another cycle before summer...did you guys read what Ronnie Rowland wrote....about the 8 week cycle... what did you think?

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    what did you take for PCT?

hcg /250mg/eod during last 3 weeks of cycle, 400mg/ed for 1st 3 wks. of pct. ; Clomid, 50mg/ed for 6 wks; Nolva 30mg/ed for 3 wks,20mg for 2nd 3 wks; Anastrozole .5mg/ed for 6 wks.

Any suggestions?

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Without steroids? Then why , when lifting for years, i did not gain any size?
    If you were training properly, diet is the reason you didn't gain. This is important to know because you are worried about losing your gains. You will unquestionably lose them if you continue to eat the same way you did when you were 155 lbs.

Huge congrats. Not trying to flame at all, just trying to help you achieve your goals, which if I'm not mistaken, are to stay at your current weight. Start eating!

Thanks, Fig
    I would like to lose body fat. It's not real high now..maybe 12-14%... I'm guessing.. would like to lose 10 lbs., with no muscle loss... I'm guessing a protein based diet slightly below my daily intake requirement for maintaining current weight....what'da'ya think?

fig
    fig is offline Member
    Thanks, Fig
    I would like to lose body fat. It's not real high now..maybe 12-14%... I'm guessing.. would like to lose 10 lbs., with no muscle loss... I'm guessing a protein based diet slightly below my daily intake requirement for maintaining current weight....what'da'ya think?
    Great. I am far from a diet expert. Hit the diet section and see what they say over there. You will definitely need some cardio if you are not already. Good Luck.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    I have found out that kardio is needed to get shredded,even at a low karb diet.
    It sucks. lol.

Thread Information