QuadsKid is offline New Member

Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.

hey bro's need some help on first cycle.

I have enough HGH and Test E for a complete 8-10 week cycle (enough HGH for 6 months) have Rx for both actually. I have been lifting for about 2 years and recently was out of the gym for 2 months due to health reasons. Fully recovered now- but I have gained 17 lbs of fat. My 6 pack has almost vanished

Very dissapointed and depressed....

My goals- to lose the fat and make muscular gains and strength gains I never have before. (well the fat loss I did anyways) yes yes I know diet is key.

Anyways- I have heard to run 500 mg of Test E weekly? Is this correct?

My HGH is Serostim. 18 iu vials. My insulin syringes are up to 50 units. How many units of HGH should I run daily?

I have 60 tabs of Nolvadex at 10 mg. When do these need to be taken and how much?

Is this a good cycle? I'm not really interested in all the other anabolics out there as these two are readily available to me.

Please also advice how much cardio I should be doing- per week.

Tomorrow I'm hitting gym again full force. Your help and answers are greatly appreciated.

I attached a pic of what I looked like two months ago (prof photo) and the "new me"- not pretty

Thanks,

Steve

My Height- 5'11
    Weight- 188
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.-steve33.jpg   Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.-stev3.jpg  
    Last edited by QuadsKid; 11-22-2009 at 11:38 PM.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    how old are you?
    personally I feel you should focus on diet and training to build a better base before a cycle, and use that time to do some research on cycles and pct.

I'll be 31 next month.

Need help- first cycle. Hgh and test e.

hey guys need some help on first cycle.

I have enough HGH and Test E for a complete 8-10 week cycle (enough HGH for 6 months) have Rx for both actually. I have been lifting for about 2 years and recently was out of the gym for 2 months due to health reasons. Fully recovered now- but I have gained 17 lbs of fat. My 6 pack has almost vanished

Very dissapointed and depressed....

My goals- to lose the fat and make muscular gains and strength gains I never have before. (well the fat loss I did anyways) yes yes I know diet is key.

Anyways- I have heard to run 500 mg of Test E weekly? Is this correct?

My HGH is Serostim. 18 iu vials. My insulin syringes are up to 50 units. How many units of HGH should I run daily?

I have 60 tabs of Nolvadex at 10 mg. When do these need to be taken and how much?

Is this a good cycle? I'm not really interested in all the other anabolics out there as these two are readily available to me.

Please also advice how much cardio I should be doing- per week.

Tomorrow I'm hitting gym again full force. Your help and answers are greatly appreciated.

I attached a pic of what I looked like two months ago (prof photo) and the "new me"- not pretty

Thanks,

Steve

31 Y/O
    My Height- 5'11
    Weight- 188
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.-steve33.jpg   Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.-stev3.jpg  

Big
    wow, deja-vu
    Need help for first cycle! Hgh and test e stack.

I merged the duplicate threads to avoid confusion.

sorry- I was looking for a little more input then just the response you had...I am not starting this cycle tomorrow, but this is my "research". So I found your reponse to be not helpful and did not address any of my questions.

Big
    Then bump your thread for more input, don't just keep posting the same thread. Sooner or later someone will tell you what you want to hear.

Thread Information