DOM6 is offline Member

Crystals in my NPP, HELP

I bought some NPP in 10ml jugs and it its not 100% clear, its not cloudy just seems like micro size crystals through out it, how can i fix this? heat it up? or filter it?
    working on pics

are the crystals the actual npp powder just not dissolved? so if i filter it then it will lose its strength?
    Last edited by DOM6; 12-02-2009 at 07:36 PM.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    The NPP is not staying in suspension. Could be not enough BB, hard to say. Filtering it would remove some of the NPP. I had some Test prop once that did the same thing. I heated it and it disolved the crystals but they came back in a few days. I shot it first though, hurt like hell. Never again.

I would go back to the source and try to get it replaced.

If you can't return it and want to try to save it, I would add a cc of BB and heat it back up with a pin stuck in to relieve pressure. Providing it redisolves, let it sit for a few days to see if it then stays suspended. I add 2cc's of BB per 10ml vial of NPP when I brew it. 20% BB per vial.

sportfan33 is offline Associate Member
    define BB for me

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    Benzyl benzoate

Its a solvent used commonly in brewing.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=DOM6;4970792]I bought some NPP in 10ml jugs and it its not 100% clear, its not cloudy just seems like micro size crystals through out it, how can i fix this? heat it up? or filter it?
    working on pics

are the crystals the actual npp powder just not dissolved?YES. so if i filter it then it will lose its strength?NO.[/QUOTE]

Happened to me too with npp. It was left out too long in the cold. I just held it over an oven until it became a clear oil. GtG.

Thread Information