Motobro is offline Junior Member

Help, .....Will Anavar give me a heartattack ?

I am in the 7th week of my 500mg test cyp cycle. I am currently ramping up on Anavar 20mgs a day for one week and then to 50mgs a day for 4 weeks. Even after a dose of 1omgs because, I split it up morning and night, I have a higher resting heart rate, dry mouth and have a little trouble sleeping. The Anavar says BP on it.
    Anybody else have this experience ?
    Will I adapt to it ?
    Will I stroke out at 50mgs ?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member
    Probably not but you might have a panic attack thinking it will. If you had anything wrong with you previously (heart disease, damage veins in the brain, ect) this could set it off but so could anything else that raises your blood pressure. You only live once and its up to you prolly not means you could still become a statistic.

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    No anavar will not cause u a heart attack.... But anavar will screw with ur lipid profile which is not good for ur heart

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    I just want to type in "yes" to be a dick...

If you have a heart condition anything can contribute to a heart attack... clen , a quadruple shot of espresso... If you are 100% normal guy then not bloody likely.

Motobro is offline Junior Member
    I have never had any heart problems. The anavar initially seems like a triple shot of expresso, then seems to mellow out. I have used Tbol before afew different times, and at 40-50mgs a day. I found it hard to sleep, I would wake up every two hours. I was kind of relieved when was over. But I got some good results.

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    No anavar will not cause u a heart attack.... But anavar will screw with ur lipid profile which is not good for ur heart
    True but not for long enough to do any damage IMHO. And on 20mg a day I doubt you will even know its in your system

elpropiotorvic is offline Senior Member
    Kale u have one of the best Avis ... Plz send me one on the mail

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    test can give you some anxious moments aswell, id get a thumpin heart for 2mins or so every now and then, i wouldnt worry unless youve heart trouble in the family

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Motobro View Post
    I am in the 7th week of my 500mg test cyp cycle. I am currently ramping up on Anavar 20mgs a day for one week and then to 50mgs a day for 4 weeks. Even after a dose of 1omgs because, I split it up morning and night, I have a higher resting heart rate, dry mouth and have a little trouble sleeping. The Anavar says BP on it.
    Will I adapt to it ?
    Yes! Iv'e already stroked twice this morning.

xero is offline Associate Member
    If anythings going to give you a heart attack it will most likely be Kale's avi. Try not to look at it for too long.

doctorb325 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Motobro View Post
    Will I adapt to it ?
    hey brother! it has been my experience that the human body is unbelievably adaptable and durable. Unless you have a family history of heart disease and/or hypertension, or a pre-existing disorder in your heart, I seriously doubt a healthy young man in his 20's to 30's would run a risk of a heart attack just by a brief cycle of anavar. Of course, i'm not a doctor (yet) and i haven't examined you. Go get your blood pressure checked at a doctor's if you're really worried.

Tdot_T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elpropiotorvic View Post
    Will Clomid PCT fix this ? or shoud something else be taken during Anavar cycle to help with lipid profile ? And if so, at what stage of the cycle ? Im talking about Var only cycle (6 weeks) ..

Thread Information