firsttimernyc is offline New Member

Ok, what do you think? Cycle question

Hello Everyone,

I am currently in week five of a suss/decca cycle. I front loaded the cycle with dbols for the first two weeks.

Here are my stat
    5' 9"
    195 lbs
    I would say about 15% bodyfat
    35 inch waist

Here is my history, a year ago I was 233 pounds, had a 42 inch waist and probably was about 30% percent bodyfat.

I have been running 4 miles, three times a week and been running 7 miles, two times a week. I also train all my body parts (five times a week a hour a session) with my brother in law, I am in pretty good shape.

Here the thing, I have about 10- 15 pounds of fat I want to lose on my belly. I am seeing some nice gains in the chest and arms... My wife and I are going to be starting to try and have a kid soon. She is going to be 37 and I don't want to screw that up. If I stop the cycle now and PCT, I think I will be fine. I just feel that I should lose the last 15 pounds and not shut myself down and restart the cycle in six to eight months. What are everyones thoughts? I am not looking for any @@@holes to give me advice. I am not a kid ...
    Last edited by firsttimernyc; 12-06-2009 at 09:58 PM.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    lol really this isnt the best question since this is entirely up to you

IMO i would

finish your cycle first, then after PCT try have a kid with your wife

theirs no point finishing ur cycle now, im sure ur wife can wait 2 months for you to be back to normal since im sure she loves you

also i would discontinue deca 3 weeks before you stop using test since deca is very suppressive on your HPTA

u dont say how long your cycle is but for example if your cycle is 14 weeks

stop using deca at end of week 11, and if you want switch from sustanon to test prop in your last 2 weeks

this will allow the steroids to clear your system faster so u recover faster during PCT

make sure during ur PCT u use HCG , nolvadex , (clomid optional) so u recover fully
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-06-2009 at 10:35 PM.

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    in the future you dont need to frontload dbol when taking sustanon bro...the sustanon is a fast acting compound with slow in it...the prop and phenyl porop will kick in quick while the undecanoate kicks in a bit later....now as far as your chest and arms you may have gotten some results but as far as your belly fat the sus would never help you...diet and some cardio will do better for you on that...

MisterMaster is offline New Member
    Congrats on all the progress! Sounds like you've been doing a great job.

I'm not sure I get what you're asking though. Are you worried you don't have enough sperm production to facilitate the getting pregnant part? Because that shouldn't be a problem if it wasn't a problem before. The exogenous testosterone you've been using shouldn't affect that. It affects the ability of your own testes to produce testosterone, but doesn't decrease your semineferous tubules from making sperm.

Your libido may have changed (more or less), but if you can get it up, your sperm should be fine.

Good luck.

Thread Information