Thread: Too young

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    cowboy94 is offline New Member

Too young

Ok.. I haven't been active in this forum very long and haven't read many posts but it seems 1 out of every 2 I read tell the questioner that he's way to young and he could mess himself up for life. I am 18 and did a cycle already so these posts are really starting to scare the hell out of me. Any stories from guys who started at my age and turned out ok would help me sleep a lot better.

urbanbody is offline Member
    I started at 18 here's what happened to me. I didn't reach my full natural potential that was huge. I didn't know what I was doing so my results were whack. My test levels are extremely low when not on cycle. Im about 100000% sure I can't have kids god knows Ive been with atleast 300 chicks and not one scare of prego. Also I have to run atleast 1500mgs a week of test to see any results. With all this knowledge on this site it should teach you to wait. Did you do a proper pct when you came off?

I think so. I ran 25 mgs of clomid every day and some other test boosting/pct supplements called post cycle, unleashed, and sustain alpha. How many cycles do you do before turning 21? I've only done and ever will do one. Will I run into the same problems as you?

I meant DID you do not DO.

I did 2 by 21. Will you have same problems well everybody is diff but if you did pct Im sure your fine. Honestly wait on doing anymore cycles that one you did prob isn't gonna hurt you.

Thanks. Would doing a pct now do anything besides make we worry less?

lovbyts is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy94 View Post
    Ok.. I haven't been active in this forum very long and haven't read many posts but it seems 1 out of every 2 I read tell the questioner that he's way to young and he could mess himself up for life. I am 18 and did a cycle already so these posts are really starting to scare the hell out of me. Any stories from guys who started at my age and turned out ok would help me sleep a lot better.
    Sure there are plenty of kids that had no problem or none that they know of yet or never associated the future/current problems with what they had done when they are younger.

There are also plenty of stories of kids who have had tons or problems and will continue to have complications for life.

If you like playing Russian roulette it's up to you.

I had a friend in high school same size as me. We lifted together. He started using when he was 18. He died at 21 due to his kidneys shutting down. Was it caused by the steroids ??? He won a couple state competitions but what good does that do him now.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 12-08-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Sure there are plenty of kids that had no problem or none that they know of yet or never associated the future/current problems with what they had done when they are younger.

There are also plenty of stories of kids who have had tons or problems and will continue to have complications for life.

If you like playing Russian roulette it's up to you.

I had a friend in high school same size as me. We lifted together. He started using when he was 18. He died at 21 due to his kidneys shutting down. Was it caused by the steroids??? He won a couple state competitions but what good does that do him now.
    Sorry to hear that bro. Also Im sure he had bad kidneys before AAS but running them didn't help.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    yea should wait to do another did my first cycle at 17 my friend told my arnold started at 15 and they didnt even have pct back then...thats what sold me

Thanks for the help. Any answers on the pct?

theflyingcamel is offline Junior Member
    I've used clomid & nolva together a couple of times and was very pleased with the results

It's been a long time since my cycle. Doing a pct now would help test levels and stuff?

darkcrayz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboy94 View Post
    It's been a long time since my cycle. Doing a pct now would help test levels and stuff?
    get some blood work done first. then you will know if you are jacked up or not and how to fix it. if you are shut down, worse case, you get on hrt for the rest of you life. or you arent messed up and are just freaked out.

either way get some bloodwork before you do anything.

theflyingcamel is offline Junior Member
    No, you have nothing to gain at this point.

Ok. thanks for the info

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i can understand why some of you are so harsh to people about using steroids at a young age now. didnt realise so many on here have had experience first hand with teenage use.

Deadviking is offline New Member
    I really don't believe any experienced users would advice anyone under the age of 21 to go on the juice, unless they are selling the gear to them.

I have friends who have started at 15, 18 and in their late 20s. Most of them who do it RIGHT turns out just fine. The keywords here are reasonable dosages, decent pct, knowing your body and getting your blood checked before - during - after cycle.

Iv had friends of friends who have jumped straight on the hgh with zero lifting or basic training experience and at the age of 16. Iv also have a "friend" who has been on cycle for several months this year and who have no idea what PCT even is - and to this day is just fine.

No one knows how a drug will affect your body, some people die due to allergy to painkillers and some people can inject massive amounts of steroids and hgh (cutler and coleman) that probably would kill a normal user. It's so individual and in most cases it will be okey, but what if you are one of the exceptions?

I just think with as much info on this subject now it should slow the use to teens!!! Is it gonna happen ?? Who knows but thats why this board is here is to help people and advise them in the proper way!

Thread Information