squatalot is offline New Member

Liquid tamox dissolved my gelcaps!

I bought tamox from a board sponsor and liquid aromasin from a UGL and put both into gel caps (1mL each). It worked great with the aromsin but the tamox dissolved the gel caps.

The aromasin seemed to be oil based, with some alcohol, whereas the tamox was mostly alcohol.

Two questions:
    1) I noticed they also sell vegetable-based gel caps. Will the tamox dissolve those as well?
    2) If I order aromasin from the board sponsor this time, will it also dissolve the gel caps or will it be oil based like from the UGL?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    dont even bother with the gel caps. just measure it out and down it with juice or something. gel caps sound complicated, and you could end up losing alot if you fill abunch and they crap out on ya.

Plus aromasin is expensive stuff

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    I agree the gel caps sound like a waste of time. I just measure it out, squirt it in my mouth and swallow.

r1ride81 is offline New Member
    yeah i just squirt in mouth...the stuff from ar-r .com are not that bad

squatalot is offline New Member
    1) I take the aromasin because I'm very gyno prone and have already had surgery.
    2) I'll happily suck down the tamox when I'm taking it, but when I cycle to bigger doses, the aromasin is necessary.
    3) I'm no sissy, but you ever taste aromasin? It will leave your mouth tasting like ass for hours. Squirting it into gelcaps has been a great solution. I'd prefer to order it from a board sponsor, just wondering if anyone here has ever used aromasin from said sponsor and put it into gelcaps.....or if it too has such a high alcohol content that gelcaps will be dissolved.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    AR-R research chems are flavored so it helps with the taste. Just measure, squirt, and chase with water.

Blog Entries
    i personaly just stick the oral syringe down my throught so that it never hit my toung really......and then chase it with something....works like a charm.....

ythrashin is offline Associate Member
    I'm using the Oral aromasin now and it does taste like pure grain alcohol... I just chase it with some water. No biggy...

Thread Information