Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Does it matter how much you masturbate while on test? :-)

THE TANK 81 is offline Junior Member
    Hey Beckham stop robbing the thread and start your own, and no beat that evil monkey till you pass out its all good if anything it might tone your forearms. ha ha ha

pravda is offline Junior Member
    im on tren and let me tell you. this stuff makes me hard as a mother****er all the time. i also feel like i will explode if i dont cum and i am being very aggressive. wish i had a gf right now. it becomes a problem when you think masturbating will cure the problem but then youre hard as a rock still, and you have to masturbate again with cum all over your dick and it leaves you depleted in the end
    try one of these
    Last edited by pravda; 12-13-2009 at 05:39 PM. Reason: Didn't read posting rules about LINKS. sorry.

B*R*A*D UK is offline Associate Member
    lol . this is good shit. i just tak it out on our lass think she's geting sick of sex.lol

southrnathletic is offline New Member

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Triple Stack View Post
    I'm 41 and when on cycle I NEED to whack it at least everyday

I've never read any conclusive evidence about squirting loads reducing your test levels...
    he said squirting loads...this thread is the biggest turn off lol

yowhatupU is offline Junior Member
    It seems like the answer changes everyday depending on who and when you ask them. It has gone from whack off a ton, to no whacking, to whacking off is fine, but if you do you should eat you seamen.(not shitting you, common during the 80's and in parts of Africa)

Some Roman athletes used to have their foreskin tied over the head over their penis so they could not masturbate. In some areas in Africa old men were told to masturbate into the mouth of younger males to increase their virility and young males were told to drink their own.

As far as I know. Masturbation decreases testosterone post coitus, but increases over the long term. (for women it increases post coitus and overall)

As a side note, masturbation has been shown to hope clear sinuses. If you get a cold and can't breath out your nose, let your penis exhale and soon you can inhale through your nose.
    Jcz85 likes this.

jbm
    jbm is offline "3 stars and a sun"
    Check my threads! then Masturbate all day long!

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    im on tren and let me tell you. this stuff makes me hard as a mother****er all the time. i also feel like i will explode if i dont cum and i am being very aggressive. wish i had a gf right now. it becomes a problem when you think masturbating will cure the problem but then youre hard as a rock still, and you have to masturbate again with cum all over your dick and it leaves you depleted in the end
    jesus christ, do u ever have a post thats just not stupid?

honestly ever thread and post uve made are just stupid

PEOPLE look at this guys post history, its just ridiculous, ive never seen such a joke in my life

Quote Originally Posted by jbm View Post
    Check my threads! then Masturbate all day long!
    he right der, im a victim

u monster JBM

eyeothetiger is offline Associate Member
    LOL, this turned out to be quite a classic thread. Jacking off 8 times a day...for fks sake that can't be normal, either that or you're not fussy and cum in like seconds :-). Ten girlfiends...nice fkin action is all can say to that!. BRADUK, nice avatar - cute as hell, could say more but I won't as she's probably your missus...if she is, again nice fkin action!!! :-)))

NixBoy1185 is offline New Member
    Just don't do the Dutch rudder or the double Dutch rudder
    Jcz85 likes this.

EZ E is offline Associate Member
    This is an old belief still held in a lot third world countries, kind of like disease is caused by evil spirits. Both are not true in case you were wondering.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information