mrutah is offline Junior Member

A big thanks to all the guys that help out around here

Just wanted to say thanks, I was sorta thrown into the fire with hrt and had to learn on the run. I have read a few books but they don't seem to give me near the knowledge of some of you guys on this board.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain more knowledge? I just don't want to keep bugging all you guys with questions but it seems I must of missed on some of the books ive bought. I got good info but not all the info I wanted. Any suggestions on places or books us guys can gain more knowledge about all this stuff. I don't feel as stupid as I did but I still want to know alot more.

thanks again guys.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mrutah View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks, I was sorta thrown into the fire with hrt and had to learn on the run. I have read a few books but they don't seem to give me near the knowledge of some of you guys on this board.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to obtain more knowledge? I just don't want to keep bugging all you guys with questions but it seems I must of missed on some of the books ive bought. I got good info but not all the info I wanted. Any suggestions on places or books us guys can gain more knowledge about all this stuff. I don't feel as stupid as I did but I still want to know alot more.

thanks again guys.

I have read many books.

But, they are a guideline.

The reason you get more advice hear is do to the fact of personal experiences.

Meaning real world applications and such.

And , I can't speak for all here, but I myself do not mind answering any questions here.

That's why we are here.

Best

T

Thread Information