bryce_roberts is offline New Member

need help for a danabol, stenozolol cycle

hi guys, i'm a thirty five year old guy from australia. done my personal trainers course and have been doing weights for about five years..... have been sack this last year (new girlfriend) lol. looking at starting a cycle for my first time and wondering what is best to do. i have got 500 danabol ds tabs, 60 ml of 50mcg stanazolol and 100 tabs of clen -40. being in australia makes it hard to get so thats what i'm limited to .... i'm 103 kg 180cm and about 20 percent body fat...i know i can only take danabol for three weeks at a time as i can't get anything for my liver detox, was thinking od just 2 tabs a day for two maybe three weeks then hit the stanazolol at 1ml a day with the clen-40. do's that sound right. appreciate the help guys.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    You're a peronal trainer?

yeah, before i stated on the mines as an electrician again. work at a gym called fitness first. but never done anything befor. can you help.

I just find it odd that you are asking these questions if you are a personal trainer. Well, first of all.... 20% bodyfat is too high to consider steroids . Second, it seems that you bought your gear from one of the sponsors on this website. If you did, then just read the directions on the bottle. You did not buy Dianabol (Dbol ), Winistrol (Winni), or Clenbuterol (Clen ). You bought supplements which resemble steroids by name. I tried researching the actual compounds of those 'legal steroids ', but came up short. Therfore I cannot offer solid advice. I don't want to advise you on something that I know nothing about

yeah the industry i work in over here, fitness first is bent on not having huge people in the gym as it scares off some beginners who are starting out. the roids i got was from when i was just in thailand and i'm sure they were what your saying, dbol , winni and clen ... maybe wrong.

What are the exact names on the labels? What about the milligrams per pill/capsule?

i'm on the mines at the moment and they are at home but by memory it is clen -40 at 40 mcg ,clenbuterol . stanazolol in 20 ml vial at 50 mcg. and dianabol -ds 500 tabs at 10 mcg each.
    thanks for helping with info too.

Hi Robs.. sup dude. I am from Australia, infact just new to australia .. was there at Fitness First gym at Elizabeth street couple of days back. Didn't see you there ... ha ha ha

hi bro how ya going, i'm in perth were you from.... yeah youst to be at fitness first cannington a little while back. bought a house and now have to go back on the tools in the mines over here.... you got any help with my question by any chance...... any would be helpful.

Humm so you need to use Dianabol , you can use it for 20mgs for 6 weeks and for liver detoxification you can use Milk Thistle that will help you. ANd keep you water intake regular so it keep you hydrated.

you can buy it there from a supplement store or can order it online. By the way I live at Melbourne. I have added you to my friend list just message me.

cheers bro appreciate it. will get the milk thistle tabs...... no idea about the stanazolol and clen -4o to help cut back down..

Any time dude. But I will suggest you to go along with one injectable. Coz the gains will go away and will not stay for long coz its just an oral cycle. I will not suggest you to do an only oral coz later on one feel disappointed. Just add Test enanthate to the cycle.

yeah the stanazolol is a injectable of 50 mcg, i got 60 mls of it...

G4R
    G4R is offline Anabolic Voice of Reason
    If the gear you are talking about is Dbol , Winny and Clen , and if it is real, then this is absolutely a horrible stack.

What are your goals?
    Drop BF% ? (which you need to do before you start any cycle)

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Very bad cycle overall, you should have just got some injectable test for a first cycle. DBOL and clen together just dont make any sense.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Agreed, awful cycle and you shouldn't be cycling at those stats.

Thread Information