Thread: Infections

Bigwilly1 is offline New Member

Infections

I've a bit of a problem. I'm taking deca 300 out of 7 injections 2 have got infected. I went to the doc and got antibiotics for both but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing unsterile. I use alcohol swabs new packeged needles, only once. It's not the gear because it's not every time and I've used 2 diff viles. The only thing I can't think is when I pull air into the syringe and then put it in the vile. I might try to use a new needle tip after filling syringe with the gear? I don't know what else to try. My boy is using same type needles and gear no problem. I swab the top of the vile also. My infections were labled as celulitus. Any advice?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    strange. swabbing the stopper before you draw also?
    and I hope it's not a deca -only cycle.

Ya right now I've haven't had the chance to even start the test

Big
    wow, you have had 7 injections of deca , but "haven't had the chance" to start the test? what exactly is the planned cycle and pct?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what? no "chance" to start test? what the hell is stoppin ya? those two def should be run together simultaneously bro

I was doing 2 injections a week was going to start test week 4 so I guess it was only 6 injections. But what he'll does that have to do with the infections stay on point please!

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigwilly1 View Post
    I was doing 2 injections a week was going to start test week 4 so I guess it was only 6 injections. But what he'll does that have to do with the infections stay on point please!
    yeah sorry we wanted to help you with your horribly planned cycle.

I'm done here.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Are you two sharing the same gear out of the same vial?

If so, that could be the cause.

What are you using for swabs?

Never share anything with anybody, unless its orals.

And your cycle is "FLAWED".

Best

T

No we are not sharing the same vial. Just the same stuff from the same place. I'm using alcohol pads for injections from walgreens.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Stats?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Yrs training?
    Current cycle?
    PCT?
    Are you pulling your steroids from your vial and injecting with the same needle? Or switching to a new needle before injecting?

vishus is offline Knowledgeable Member
    are you washing your hands before every injection? if your running deca without test then im guessing your also not washing hands before injecting

I'm using the same needle to pull and inject, and yes I wAsh my hands first. The only I haven't tried is switching needles to inject. But could it be when I pull air to put into vial I'm contaminating the syringe.

i would always change your needle after drawing from vial. wash hands it also could be the gear if it ug lab u never know

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    You're kidding right. Always change pins before injecting, they're so cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwilly1 View Post
    I'm using the same needle to pull and inject, and yes I wAsh my hands first. The only I haven't tried is switching needles to inject. But could it be when I pull air to put into vial I'm contaminating the syringe.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ottomaddox View Post
    You're kidding right. Always change pins before injecting, they're so cheap.
    he means changing after drawing solution, not per injection which he already does.

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Buy some filters and filter the gear. If it's a UG lab, then it would be typical if you got an infection from one vial to get an infection from a different one. Most UG's in the states are made in some guys basement or garage...not exactly lab conditions. Filter it, add BA, heat it up in the oven are all ways to help sterilize it.

Changing needles after you draw to inject is only a personal preference. The needle doesn't dull to any significant amount to warrant it and also, if you are wiping the top of the vial with alcohol it won't get contaminated to warrant it either. Ask any doctor or nurse if they change needles before injecting... "No"

Only reason I can see for this practice is if you have thick gear and want to draw it up fast to inject with a much smaller gauge needle.

If I want to boil the gear to see if that helps. I put a syringe or just the needle tip in the gear and boil for 20 mins? Is that right?

Thread Information