Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    BlackTalon is offline Junior Member
    you cant break me. dont even try

Mooseman33 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    at 5'10 155 u have to run around int he shower to get wet...

this shit aint real....

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    OMG this is so funny.

Love the url evidence from Big. and love the pix too. So much difference it is unreal.

I think he's "some kind of mythical man." I am already "admirin, complimentin, and accusin." word

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    4 cycles and weighing 155lbs OMG
    i am 5ft 10 and started my first cycle at a weight of 170lbs.

i could bench 220lbs for 5 reps before my first cycle
    i am benching 355lbs for 8 reps 6 years and lots of cycles later at a bodyweight of 235lbs

that my friend is progress/dedication/ strict diet and whats more- my progress does not
    make me wana pick a fight for no reason, tren or no tren, and it does not make me feel like a god who could have anyone. its people like u that give steroids a bad rep

man if u threw around those paper weights in my gym and tried to pick a fight u would get your ass handed to you on a plate

bet you only do half reps too

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    summit wrong wit this one or a joker, all his posts are weird

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You look good in the pics but there is no difference.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    You look good in the pics but there is no difference.
    Actually there is a big difference, he went from a 60w to 90w light bulb

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To notice tren effects that quick you'd need to be injecting tren suspension, and a lot of it. Then I could believe seeing some hardness and certain changes like that, that fast.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RANA View Post
    Actually there is a big difference, he went from a 60w to 90w light bulb

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    I'm doubting the pics so much right now..

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    this is the funniest thread iv seen in a LONG time!!!! especially what ranging1 pointed out LMAO

i can just see everyone in the gym cowering in the corner while this guy goes fckin nuts with his 20lb DB curls

ahhhhhh. i cant stop laughing. ohhhhh it hurts. LMFAO!!!

urbanbody is offline Member
    I love this thread!!

urbanbody is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackTalon View Post
    wow!!!!!!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ok boys i know hes come out with wat seems and prolly is a bullshit statement lets all remember this is a flame free board here no matter how stupid some-one sounds............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Jean Claude is offline Banned
    Idiots should not take steroids . That's like giving a kids a machine gun. Not a good idea.

PistolStarta is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jean Claude View Post
    Idiots should not take steroids. That's like giving a kids a machine gun. Not a good idea.
    not even close to the same unless he's running around sticking other peoples glutes

Twist is offline "AR's Personal Trainer"
    people are already admirin, complimentin, and accusin. ladies and men are nicer to me and look at me like im some kind of mythical man. all the ladies wanna know what suppliment im taking, 1 mentioned creatine and then asked me if im steroids (because it wouldnt be possible for my gains to be from creatine) it really is poor man's HGH. the lady at jack in the box said my body compisition has changed a lot and its only been 1 week! all the weights feel like paperweights, and i can do a full body routine (compound and isolation) without breaking a sweat. i almost started a fight at the gym (curves)but no one wants none. seeing the weights i throw around. i wish i could be on tren forever. this shit is better than dying.
    ..... bro you are too young to be on gear. all the weight is water. see you in the diet section

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    You can't help but to appreciate his utterly genuine confidence.

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    4 cycles and weighing 155lbs OMG
    i am 5ft 10 and started my first cycle at a weight of 170lbs.

i could bench 220lbs for 5 reps before my first cycle
    i am benching 355lbs for 8 reps 6 years and lots of cycles later at a bodyweight of 235lbs

that my friend is progress/dedication/ strict diet and whats more- my progress does not
    make me wana pick a fight for no reason, tren or no tren, and it does not make me feel like a god who could have anyone. its people like u that give steroids a bad rep

man if u threw around those paper weights in my gym and tried to pick a fight u would get your ass handed to you on a plate

bet you only do half reps too

well arent super cool

naaa jokes, good job mate, and agree this kid weighs less then what we did before we started cycling

stpete is offline Banned
    Not that it really matters, but i'm surprised no one's asked him how many mgs he's taking and how often. Like i said, doesn't matter but i'd like to know just for shitz and giggles.
    OP - I've been running tren for 6 years now. What you're claiming just doesn't happen. I can see if you said that you were starting to feel it, but not body composition after one week. Are you taking anything else prior to the tren? Are you taking anything w/ it now?
    And i agree w/ you eating at Jack in the Box. Hell, i think you should buy one. Eat there regularly. I prefer a fat ass burger right after a workout on occasion as well.
    Seriously though, i don't believe it and you should be in the diet section.
    Good luck w/ your tren.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Not that it really matters, but i'm surprised no one's asked him how many mgs he's taking and how often. Like i said, doesn't matter but i'd like to know just for shitz and giggles.
    OP - I've been running tren for 6 years now. What you're claiming just doesn't happen. I can see if you said that you were starting to feel it, but not body composition after one week. Are you taking anything else prior to the tren? Are you taking anything w/ it now?
    And i agree w/ you eating at Jack in the Box. Hell, i think you should buy one. Eat there regularly. I prefer a fat ass burger right after a workout on occasion as well.
    Seriously though, i don't believe it and you should be in the diet section.
    Good luck w/ your tren.
    I think he's on acid.

ancientgr is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Booz View Post
    ok boys i know hes come out with wat seems and prolly is a bullshit statement lets all remember this is a flame free board here no matter how stupid some-one sounds............
    classic

From Twist: i almost started a fight at the gym (curves)but no one wants none. seeing the weights i throw around. i wish i could be on tren forever. this shit is better than dying.

OMG. i can't stop laughing. curves! ahha

NMacFar is offline Member
    P.l.a.c.e.b.o

ok guys im back.

i said a lot of things in this thread just to be funny. there is some truth to a lot of it though, no joke.. a huge guy at the gym today accused me of steroids ! and the time before the most beautiful girl in the gym knew i was on too. im not makin this shit up. i was throwin the weight around again like paperweights. weights a lot of men would consider heavy.i have a fast metabolism and respond well to PEDs because i do have good muscle memory and conditioning even if im not super strong. i also probably started smaller than most of you so you can't expect me to get to 200 natural before i begin cycling. i'll probably be 40 years old by then. i do believe i was near my limit before cycling.. i had low testosterone from overtraining for years honestly.

and the stuff that made me lose my gains has also gotten people to kill themselves and put themselves in a mental institution so know that you don't know everything when you judge me. i was sleep deprived and dehydrated for a long period of time and under extreme stress.

im doing 1cc test cyp a week
    and 1/2 a cc tren ace every few days
    for pct. i havent researched it much yet but ive done it before so it can't be that hard.
    i have nolvadex and t-bomb (which works for me) so i dont see myself having many problems. i want to ask for details about prolactin/progesterone but people are so mean here

got a tattoo this afternoon btw
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ive been on tren a week and..-dscf1119s.jpg  
    Last edited by BlackTalon; 12-15-2009 at 10:25 PM.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Holy shit, this thread just reached epic troll status with the gorilla BB curling tattoo!

stpete is offline Banned
    You need to stop all juicing right now. You my friend don't have the slightest idea of what you're doing.

naw that tattoo is real look its the same arm from the other pictures

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    yeah, and you got it this afternoon, and there is no redness, no swelling, must be the tren

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big View Post
    yeah, and you got it this afternoon, and there is no redness, no swelling, must be the tren
    lmfao bingo

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Man, I only wish this kid's story were true. That would be hilarious...

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    omg a gorilla doing curls...hahahahahahahahah

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    More importantly WHY ARE YOU AT JACK IN THE BOX...that should be in your diet lol

no redness, no swelling at all, must be the tren
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ive been on tren a week and..-proof.jpg  

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    you rely on gear, you dont rely on work, i can tell ...puffy nipples n all. be careful with that attitude, someone on the real shit will come pound ya just for bieng an a hole. get test prop and tren going for 8 weeks with a anadrol kickstart and last four weeks test prop, masteron and anavar then come hollah. 155 lol, wiehged more playing soccer in high school with no wieght room discipline at 5''9 4 years ago

Big
    and that's supposed to prove it's a real tattoo? whatever bro, I'm done here, there are some guys who really want my help. best of luck.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    you rely on gear, you dont rely on work, i can tell ...puffy nipples n all. be careful with that attitude, someone on the real shit will come pound ya just for bieng an a hole. get test prop and tren going for 8 weeks with a anadrol kickstart and last four weeks test prop, masteron and anavar then come hollah. 155 lol, wiehged more playing soccer in high school with no wieght room discipline at 5''9 4 years ago
    yeah you're a beast too

Quote Originally Posted by charlesriley View Post
    not lookin to change into a mesomorph, i want to keep my frame and look like a dry, ripped under 200lbs razor monster

i dont know what cyle i want, i do know i want it to be moderatly to low toxic so anavar or primo type stuff and i have easy accsess to test susp win equipose anavar clomid clen and primo and albuterol

160 5''10 20

for pct. i havent researched it much yet but ive done it before so it can't be that hard.
    i have nolvadex and t-bomb (which works for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Big View Post
    yeah you're a beast too
    i made my choice to cycle young, but my work ethic matches my cycles. i respect you becasue your knowledge but i must say that you have to repect the fact that i have a minor in organic chem, i know that it has nothing to do with the endocrine but my intligence allows me to make the crossover and understand it. i use hcg in my cycle so my choice to cycle young is mostly ok. i played college sports and also did my research first. not after

i rely on work.. my old trainer said i worked harder than anyone else in the gym when i was boxing and that includes various pros i can name. thats another thing, im very much geared toward cardio from years of boxing. i did **** up once and dose too high, but this time im doing the opposite, im dosing low. 1cc of test a week and 1/2 cc of tren every 2 or 3 days is not using high doses.. and ive been doing heavy deadlifts, squats, and bench EVERY time i go to the gym, and following up with a lot more. hard work is not my problem.. but i agree that i dosed too high before which i wish i never did. im not one of those guys that just started working out. ive been working out for like a decade and stopped seeing results. ill admit my diet and rest have not been on point.

what do you mean someone on the real shit will come pound me for being an asshole?

and whats wrong with my PCT?? after the drugs leave my system i can begin to boost my LH from my pituitary gland again. nolvadex does this, and from personal experience T bomb does too.

i dont think estrogen will be an issue will it? tren gyno is caused by high prolactin or progesterone, one of the two.. if you let me know which one i can figure out how to curb it on my own. if anyone would like to help me so my genitals wont be crippled for life, now would be a good time. im sure i can figure it out by searching google and everything but that will take a while, i was depending on some kind soul to spend 2 seconds typing out the knowledge they already have
    Last edited by BlackTalon; 12-15-2009 at 11:12 PM.

Kibble is offline Anabolic Member
    ok guys im back.

i said a lot of things in this thread just to be funny. there is some truth to a lot of it though, no joke.. a huge guy at the gym today accused me of steroids ! and the time before the most beautiful girl in the gym knew i was on too. im not makin this shit up. i was throwin the weight around again like paperweights. weights a lot of men would consider heavy.i have a fast metabolism and respond well to PEDs because i do have good muscle memory and conditioning even if im not super strong. i also probably started smaller than most of you so you can't expect me to get to 200 natural before i begin cycling. i'll probably be 40 years old by then. i do believe i was near my limit before cycling.. i had low testosterone from overtraining for years honestly.

and the stuff that made me lose my gains has also gotten people to kill themselves and put themselves in a mental institution so know that you don't know everything when you judge me. i was sleep deprived and dehydrated for a long period of time and under extreme stress.

im doing 1cc test cyp a week
    and 1/2 a cc tren ace every few days

i have nolvadex and t-bomb (which works for me) so i dont see myself having many problems. i want to ask for details about prolactin/progesterone but people are so mean here

got a tattoo this afternoon btw
    For one, that doesn't sound like enough AAS to get those mad crazy results. I have never done Tren before, but that just sounds like a low dose to me. 1/2 cc does not represent how many MG of Tren A you are shooting. To get that, you need the concentration of Tren mg vs ml. Second, I believe that PCT is just as important, if not more, than the cycle itself. You need to research pct before it is too late. I am fighting the urge to be an asshole because I don't want you to die

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information