Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cybernox is offline Associate Member
    lol. Funny thread. Any updates from the OP.

makod is offline Associate Member
    its amazing the excuses people will give NOT to train legs

AstheticKing is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Exilus View Post
    i played computer games 16 hours a day, slept 3 hours and barely ate 1 meal a day....so yes, i was skinny loll
    just cuz this you need to go natural for 4 years. you dont have a athletic base to build upon. its like building a skyscraper on mud, literally

this thread op is legendary, is this what to expect lol. seriosly i would educate him but he has huge legs naturally so he must be okay lmao

Exilus is offline Banned
    Maybe i just dont like to follow your basic protocols and prefer experimenting myself?

do you think the guy that discovered nolvadex , designed to treat breast cancer, could be used to cure gyno in men, asked on forums before doing it? and if he did, people like you woulda come and call him an idiot...

Why can't you guys just answer the questions and stop bashing? I think i proved already i don't care what you guys think of my ideas, i want answers to my questions, quit bashing me about everything.

the endocrine system is finite and there is no"experiementation" there is yes or no there is black and white and go no-go

the bashing started when you became un responsive to wise info and EXPERIENCE. you go on and do your thing brother.

Exilus is offline Banned
    Which is funny is that most posts "Stupid kids" "funny thread" and etc all come from people with less than 100 posts. Yeah, you guys are definitely steroids pro to flame me. Losers....

Im unresponsive to your "experience" because your "experience" is irrelevant to my question.

When i ask "will 10000 mg test give me muscle" and you answer "stats?" then start flaming me for my age, how the hell is that relevant to my question? just say "yes"/"no" or shut the f up.

you show your ignorance.

age is part of your stats. you gonna argue with the moderators and pros?? i will shut the f up for you. you deserve to feel the roids and the real effects. muscle is one of 20+ effects. good luck you ignorant . there is no yes no in AAS use.. i am loser cuz i have not alot of posts but lets compare pics. o wait you have natural big legs and your 155. flmao 155 is how much my dick wieghed when i was 12

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AstheticKing View Post
    you show your ignorance.

age is part of your stats. you gonna argue with the moderators and pros?? i will shut the f up for you. you deserve to feel the roids and the real effects. muscle is one of 20+ effects. good luck you ignorant . there is no yes no in AAS use.. i am loser cuz i have not alot of posts but lets compare pics. o wait you have natural big legs and your 155. flmao 155 is how much my dick wieghed when i was 12
    190 now

Yeah thats how much your dick weighed, cuz your whole person's that dick.

Im posting on those forums not because i want general informtion but because i want specific answers to the information i cannot find elsewhere. so i expect to have that answer and not a whole lot of gibberish about "dont do that and that"...
    Last edited by Exilus; 12-16-2009 at 07:00 PM.

Yeh i was at 156....but i have small bones i weighed 105 lbs when i started training at 15-16. and at 156 i was still pretty buff.
    those video games sure helped i bet. a athlete with a athletic history will wiehg more than this naturally even with rare visits to the iron room

a loser plays video gams and eats 1 meal a day and sleeps no time,

Exilus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AstheticKing View Post
    those video games sure helped i bet. a athlete with a athletic history will wiehg more than this naturally even with rare visits to the iron room

a loser plays video gams and eats 1 meal a day and sleeps no time,
    Other gaming "losers" actually weighed 135 lbs and didn't have much more muscle than i did.

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    Other gaming "losers" actually weighed 135 lbs and didn't have much more muscle than i did.
    you need to retrace your steps, do a pct and then take a IQ test then relearn how to read

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    if you need serious cycle help work out for a long time!!! you have no athletic base to build upon. try roids when you get to age 21, itll come fast i promise!

pravda is offline Junior Member
    The people with less then 100 posts could actually be smart.

People are saying 'stupid' because have you read about the repercussions from doing roids when your a little boy. do you homework. instead of charge forwarding into them use some common sense, instead of your ego smashing through all the truths. If you were 25 you'd have a better grip using common sense i guess.
    For an example.. im 31 i have tried roids before.. i posted a thread recently regarding dbol \anavar cycle. The people that posted back gave excellent advice. So because of that i decided not to go forward with it.

Lil 1 is offline Junior Member

Yet another Steroid .com flame session...

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    yeh lets beet up the skinny kid on the internet

Lil 1 is offline Junior Member
    Seriously though buckeroo, these guys starting being hard on you to steer you in the right direction. Don't let your ego waste good advice. If you do some more research about AAS you will see that they are very SERIOUSLY correct. You need to research more than simply what dose to take and how much muscle you should gain from it. It is so much more in-depth. Keep looking online and read all about PCT!! Good Luck

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    ok guys lets cool off with the bashing. to the op your results will really be determined by your diet. head over to the diet section and get that fixed up.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information