newbee1961 is offline New Member

Advice on my first test cycle ever

Im going to try my first cycle of test to try and gain some size and strength. My cofusion begins with wich test to start with and should I use anything else with it. My diet is mostly protiens and carbs, bannannas and sweets once a week. How do I know if Im buying good stuff. Any advice? Im 48yo

anabol1590 is offline Junior Member
    Theres tons of research that needs be done...a good first cycle would be running like
    30mg dianabol ed for 4 weeks
    and 500-750mg ew test cypionate or test enanthate for 12 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by newbee1961 View Post
    Im going to try my first cycle of test to try and gain some size and strength. My cofusion begins with wich test to start with and should I use anything else with it. My diet is mostly protiens and carbs, bannannas and sweets once a week. How do I know if Im buying good stuff. Any advice? Im 48yo

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Definitely need to eat fats in your diet, make sure you tweak your diet before doing any steroids .

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabol1590 View Post
    Theres tons of research that needs be done...a good first cycle would be running like
    30mg dianabol ed for 4 weeks
    and 500-750mg ew test cypionate or test enanthate for 12 weeks

750mg is way too high for a first cycle. I have never gone over 500mg and I have a lot of cycles under my belt and I still get amazing results. He should stay away from the Dbol for now and see how he reacts to the Testosterone .

newbee1961 is offline New Member

product and dosage

Quote Originally Posted by workoutfreak078 View Post
    750mg is way too high for a first cycle. I have never gone over 500mg and I have a lot of cycles under my belt and I still get amazing results. He should stay away from the Dbol for now and see how he reacts to the Testosterone.
    What test should I use for my first time? How do I know if Im geting good gear and is a 12 week cycle the way to go. Sorry to ask so many questions Im stll totaly ignorant after reading everything. Like I said so far I know this. Start with a 12 week cycle of test, wich one I dont know, dosage not sure. Any help is appritieated

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by newbee1961 View Post
    What test should I use for my first time? How do I know if Im geting good gear and is a 12 week cycle the way to go. Sorry to ask so many questions Im stll totaly ignorant after reading everything. Like I said so far I know this. Start with a 12 week cycle of test, wich one I dont know, dosage not sure. Any help is appritieated
    people usually advice longer esters, like cyp or enth, for a first cycle, because of the less frequent injections required.

Besides age, what are your other stats?
    height?
    weight?
    body fat%?

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    48 i would go check with my doc, ask ?'s and get blood work

Thread Information