Thread: Clen results??

jivany is offline Junior Member

Clen results??

So I read PB's post on clen and the FAQ'S. Great post I must say. It was very informative and I will try that dosage as well. I have used clen before but apparently I did it wrong, doing more than I should have. Not this time around..here's my question.

I'm curious to see what other people's results on a CLEN ONLY cycle were. I know everyone is different, but what I am looking to do is shed some fat. All this with a healthy diet, and 45-1 hour of cardio a day. I'm about 5'8 and 180 lbs so I definitely could try shed about 15 lbs, which I think is doable. You guys think it is doable by Jan 14?

Also, I know you can't recommend places to get it but I bought some clen and turns out it wasn't. I'm looking to get some from the company in the top right hand corner, but do they sell tablets? All I see is liquid form which I am willing to try. I just prefer tablets...

jivany is offline Junior Member
    Is anyone going to help me out? Or perhaps point me in the right direction? Would be helpful..I just ordered the liquidclen...hopefully, i'm not getting screwed.

diesel094 is offline Associate Member
    i used liquid clen ... it didnt do much for me. besides not losing more a pounds in a 2 week cycle is that it made my body shake from time to time... good luck with it though.

Thread Information