Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Crushenator is offline Junior Member

Mail order AAS to Australia. Any honest feedback?

Of course I won't post a specific source but I've decided to give Mail Order gear to Australia a try. The source is perhaps one of the best reputed sites and I believe they ship from Japan and claim to have a 100% appreciation for Australian customs and also that they have a 99% success rate.

On the other hand I'm scared customs will come knocking down my door and lay an $8000+ fine on me. If you search 'steroids ' on the australian customs website they seem to showboat a lot of finds in international mail. Not to mention Australia is reputed to have evil customs that is tight as tight can be.

SO what i'm after is honest feedback perhaps from anyone who might 'know of someone' who has been successful, and wether or not 99% success is a massive exaduration, or the fact that customs catch everything is also an exaduration.

Perhaps also what one can expect if a small order is siezed? is it a letter like in the USA?

Thanks for that. Any feedback is really apprecated.

Dumbass is offline New Member
    I remember reading at a company that sent steroids anywhere in the world except a few european countries and australia.. So I guess australian customs are pretty aggressive.

barnyap is offline Associate Member
    i know what source ur talking about, dont do it. australian customs are so tough its ridiculous how they even detect the stuff, like seriously, alot easier to find local source, instead of getting a criminal record for importation

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by barnyap View Post
    i know what source ur talking about, dont do it. australian customs are so tough its ridiculous how they even detect the stuff, like seriously, alot easier to find local source, instead of getting a criminal record for importation
    agree im from aus

the odds of you getting gear in australia, and through our customs are the same ods as the italian rugby team winning the world cup

just find a local source

if you have a look on alot of steroid websites they actually say they wont refund your money if ur package gets stoped in australia becuase of our customs

alot wont even post vials becuase they always get seized, most will only post small orders of oral steroids becuase they slip through sometimes

i remeber reading on 4 websites that small order oral steroids have a 10% chance of getting through

and vials they dont bother usually

find a local source

as for when it gets seized, it can usually be a letter or phone call

i had a mate get busted once, they knocked on the door with the package and said u need ot sign for this package, and said that by signing it you agree and are knowledgable about what the contents of the package are

he signed it and got hit with a $3500 fine, and no gear

on the other hand i had another friend get a phone call from customs, they just asked if it was his package, and when he said yes, they said dont do it again alwise youll be prosecuted for trafficing steroids

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU, if you can PM me if you get it through or not, im really interested to know
    Last edited by ranging1; 12-16-2009 at 11:38 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ranging1 View Post
    agree im from aus

the odds of you getting gear in australia, and through our customs are the same ods as the italian rugby team winning the world cup

just find a local source

if you have a look on alot of steroid websites they actually say they wont refund your money if ur package gets stoped in australia becuase of our customs

alot wont even post vials becuase they always get seized, most will only post small orders of oral steroids becuase they slip through sometimes

i remeber reading on 4 websites that small order oral steroids have a 10% chance of getting through

and vials they dont bother usually

find a local source
    lol nicely put, on another note i was at the aust v ireland game in the autumn tests, gr8 game
    there an austrailia customs show shown over here and they dont miss athing as far as i can make out

Well my order of clen /t3 got through and did not appear opened in any way.. Although it could of been and those substances might just be considered 'for research puroses only'.

This sucks though because its hard to find a local source. What would be the go? just hang out at the local knuckle dragger gym untill you get on a friends basis with someone who appears totally unnatural? heh heh heh

thats lucky, well if u think the risk is worth it then by all means, but seriously bro, when u got customs on ur ass and ur going to court with a conviction over 2 vials of sus or 200 dbols, ur gonna think **** this is not worth it lol surely u can find a local source, where do u live

I live in sydney but yeah have no idea where to start looking for a local source without source posting. I'm sure i'll be fine. That or I'll send aas through the mail to my friends houses

dude, u have more access than me lol, all the wogs/lebs have the hook up, goto a good gym and ull see em

Awesome. Anyone have any personal experiences to share with this one? Mail order to Australia, that is.

None at all?

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    nah brother... local all the way.

dont go ask the biggest guys in the gym.. cause they'll rip ya. or give you fake shit.(but in saying so not all do )

also when you do find a source. don't listen to them on how to cycle. come here for advice.

Clubsport is offline New Member
    Hey I've ordered oral nolva / clomid 3 x times always been delivered within 7-10 working days never been opened, but haven't tried any vials or tabs yet concidering trying tabs, I've always just had package at my door step never had to sign for it, I get mine by just talking to the bigger guys at gym, just sucks we have to pay so much her. In aus

Quote Originally Posted by Clubsport View Post
    Hey I've ordered oral nolva / clomid 3 x times always been delivered within 7-10 working days never been opened, but haven't tried any vials or tabs yet concidering trying tabs, I've always just had package at my door step never had to sign for it, I get mine by just talking to the bigger guys at gym, just sucks we have to pay so much her. In aus
    lol with a name liek 'clubsport' u can tell this guys an aussie

Valac is offline Member
    ive got 5 packages containing clen and others from loin before. just got my order of satchets in the mail, i prob wont ever try vials' and amps way to risky even tabs are bit risky.

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    man havent u watched borderline before. there strict as ****

hahaha i dont see the point, do u buy eccy;'s online? cocaine online? if not why buy gear online and carry extra risk.

Valac is offline Member
    no one sells that sorta shit online though. ^

u serious? lol look around

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Why do you thin Aussie Customs guys are all so big ? Because they use everything the seize !!!! C0cksuckers !!!!

god.. maybe i should work for em

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    if you buy from a person and not a major dealer, it is possible to get through customs. try declaring it as herbal supplement.

alexs is offline Junior Member
    Man dont even bother with trying to get it sent to you.

I wonder what is to stop employees at the international mail sorting centre xraying a box full of vials and just taking them home!

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Well im downunder, and mate I have heard mates get away with it and heard some stories that would make ur head spin and never think twice about AAS.

At the end of the day it's your choice, the fellas can give u the best advice they think for u but the ball is in your court.

I would personally say DON'T DO IT, and yes find a local source, or as 1 of the fellas here said, find a wog/lebo there stereotyped as the big dealers, ahah just trying to find a decent 1 is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Quote Originally Posted by Crushenator View Post
    I wonder what is to stop employees at the international mail sorting centre xraying a box full of vials and just taking them home!
    lol i wonder also, if that be the case ur odds of getting it through just decreased worse

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    Wow, im surprised to hear an Online source is actually trustworthy...All I ever hear is that 99% of websites are scams :S

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver. View Post
    Wow, im surprised to hear an Online source is actually trustworthy...All I ever hear is that 99% of websites are scams :S
    Good point but that statistic is rather high, i think majority of the time boils down to how under dosed or if the gear is even real.

Reaver. is offline Junior Member
    There is plenty of UG labs no matter what country your in...just look around, you'll find something.

Im telling ya. lebs/wogs at festivals, big day out etc etc the ones that look unnatural, give them few dingas.. get em talkative then... BAM gear time

Quote Originally Posted by barnyap View Post
    Im telling ya. lebs/wogs at festivals, big day out etc etc the ones that look unnatural, give them few dingas.. get em talkative then... BAM gear time
    lmfao i wouldnt buy gear off a wog muzza or a lebo muzza

dogiest ****s ive ever met

they wont sell u anything legit

and the stuff the get is usually shit, and overpriced

for many reasons such as

1. their idiots
    2. they us anything they can get their hands on
    3. they have no a clue about gear or how to use it
    4. if they sell fake or shit drugs, then they prob sell fake steroids aswell
    5. u cant trust them
    6. they dress like wankers(e.g megagym clothing, bum bags, hats sticking up to the sky, baggy trackies)

if you wouldnt talk to them normaly then i wouldnt buy my gear off them

the list goes on

SunHangDo is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reaver. View Post
    You just need to develop a sixth sense regarding scams. I've been a huge internet user since day one, so I've learned how to spot 'em by watching them evolve. The first website I chose to order from delivered legit goods, and on time too (though they're a little expensive, so I'm ordering the rest of my cycle through a different site). But that was after looking through about 50 sites which seemed suspect.

A good rule of thumb is to simply type "(website name) scam" into google, and see what comes up. That won't prevent you from getting scammed, but it will show you if someone else has been scammed by that specific site.

Kdub is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale View Post
    Why do you thin Aussie Customs guys are all so big ? Because they use everything the seize !!!! C0cksuckers !!!!
    Sounds about right. LOL, you should have seen this one customs guy in Canada.. probably jacked up on HGH and the lot! Funny part was that he knew that I knew that he knew he was up to his eyeballs with all the gear. "What is understood need not be said"

A friend knew this guy who worked for customs and the parties he and co-workers used to throw was crazy from all the booze they stole (confiscated). Ba$tards...
    Last edited by Kdub; 12-30-2009 at 05:24 AM. Reason: spelling

spenny is offline New Member
    myself and at least 6 guys i know get stuff through regularly with no dramas yet ,also at about a 20th of the price of local (usualy fake ) sources

dotayeyou is offline New Member
    i ordered clen 3 seperate times and got a seizure letter for each time..

spenny - you must share with me your ways

stretch26 is offline New Member
    Im having the same problem trying to find a local source, I really dont want to get busted ordering it through internet and then it getting seized. But then again I'm not sure how hard it is to get gear through U.S. customs.

gixxer_juice is offline New Member
    i have been told of some sites through friends and they said they ordered from them and got their gear pretty quick but iam still very skeptical about it. one friend actually showed me his previous orders on the website. decisions decisions.... i just wish i had more valuable confirmation on these sites and their product thats on their site. U.S. customs is fairly easy from what i have heard.

davidboy is offline Associate Member
    why don't you buy Synovex H locally and start brewing, thats what I have done if i were living aussie

spenny is offline New Member
    hey dotayeyou what form of clen ? from aar?

Frank1 is offline New Member
    Havent ordered anything online since 2005. the site I ordered from delivered legit gear and on time. The site was shut down about a year later. Prolly best to find a local source.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information