number28 is offline Associate Member

test prop or test enat?

so i recently got prop instead of enat from my contact. i was originally bummed out but i did a crazy amount of research on test prop and to my suprise it seems that it has many advantages over test cyp and ent.
    -less water retention
    -less likelyhood of gyno
    -shorter ester

The prop ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Test prop is therefore much faster acting than other test esters such as cyp or ent, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule, in order to maintain stable blood levels. While cyp and ent are injected on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, propionate is usually injected e2d.

the only main downside is the frequent pinning but ill try and manup if i have to.
    what should i do, should i insist on having him get my my orig request for the enat or stay with the prob?

i can also start my pct earlier since its a short ester.
    comments and insight welcome pls..
    thanks guys

stpete is offline Banned
    You didn't get much positive feedback from the prop pics. Let's assume it's g2g...Prop has it's advantages but it can cause serious discomfort at injection site. And it varies, it cause a deep pain that might be brought on by too much ba. In some cases it causes swelling and redness making the user to believe there's an infection. That has never happened to me or i wouldn't be using it. But it does hurt sometimes. I can deal w/ it though.
    Can we get some stats?
    Weight
    Training Experience
    Cycle Experience
    Diet
    And what are your goals for this cycle?

Thx for the reply stpete,
    5'10"

165 lbs (used to 150lbs a few yrs back)

8%bf

Lifting 5yrs but feel like I hit a wall.

No cycles, this would be 1st

Diet-pretty clean, high pro/carb, mod fat. Cheet on weekends when with my kids.

Goal: gain and hold on to 10-15lbs with proper pct (thinking bout clomid)
    How bad r the injections? I'm starting to worry.
    As far as the pic for the gear...I checked online and its seemed ok...

stpete is offline Banned
    Your diet's out of whack. You need to get that in line first. I know it's said a lot but it's true. You can take all the juice you want but if you're not eating right then it's all for nothing.
    Why don't you do this? Go to the diet section and post your stats and current diet. Then tell us what your goals are and where you want to be at the end of the cycle. There's guys over there that will be more than glad to help you get things started. People underestimate the importance of a correct diet. Some think that you can just start using steroids and be a big guy. Not true.

Prop injects can be very painful to some. Depends on the lab. I've heard horror stories and seen people w/ delts swollen so much it was sick. And then, some say that's normal. Well, i've never had those problems but it does give me a pain deep in the muscle but i'm used to it. I also know how to dilute and get around it somewhat. But i've been using for quite some time.
    Go check the diet section and do more research on the prop.
    I don't think you should use just yet. Research more. Just my .02
    Good luck.

slimy is offline Associate Member
    *stands on soapbox* there is some 'pain free' prop running around out there, and it is very popular with members on this board. If your stuff is not the 'pain free' kind, it will hurt like hell. Prop pain sucks.

Less water, works faster, pct sooner all true. But if you got a hold of non 'pain free' prop, it's going to be a long 8 weeks. Just setting down hurts.

There is NO painful cyp or enanathate. Keep that in mind before you do your first injection.

burman is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by number28 View Post
    so i recently got prop instead of enat from my contact. i was originally bummed out but i did a crazy amount of research on test prop and to my suprise it seems that it has many advantages over test cyp and ent.
    -less water retention
    -less likelyhood of gyno
    -shorter ester

The prop ester will slow the rate in which the steroid is released from the injection site, but only for a few days. Test prop is therefore much faster acting than other test esters such as cyp or ent, and requires a much more frequent dosing schedule, in order to maintain stable blood levels. While cyp and ent are injected on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, propionate is usually injected e2d.

the only main downside is the frequent pinning but ill try and manup if i have to.
    what should i do, should i insist on having him get my my orig request for the enat or stay with the prob?

i can also start my pct earlier since its a short ester.
    comments and insight welcome pls..
    thanks guys
    you forgot one more advantage of prop, if you begin to have sides you can stop taking the hormone and it is out of your system relatively fast.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you paid the same for prop as E, you got a great deal, since prop usually costs about twice as much as long esters.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    Your diet's out of whack. You need to get that in line first. I know it's said a lot but it's true. You can take all the juice you want but if you're not eating right then it's all for nothing.
    Why don't you do this? Go to the diet section and post your stats and current diet. Then tell us what your goals are and where you want to be at the end of the cycle. There's guys over there that will be more than glad to help you get things started. People underestimate the importance of a correct diet. Some think that you can just start using steroids and be a big guy. Not true.

Prop injects can be very painful to some. Depends on the lab. I've heard horror stories and seen people w/ delts swollen so much it was sick. And then, some say that's normal. Well, i've never had those problems but it does give me a pain deep in the muscle but i'm used to it. I also know how to dilute and get around it somewhat. But i've been using for quite some time.
    Go check the diet section and do more research on the prop.
    I don't think you should use just yet. Research more. Just my .02
    Good luck.
    Ill post a full typical day in the diet section along with somephotos.
    Thx

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    If you paid the same for prop as E, you got a great deal, since prop usually costs about twice as much as long esters.
    huh, prop is less than c or e,, because your usually getting 100mg/ml compared to 250mg/ml with the c or e

if you got prop instead of enanthate your gonna need to get a few more bttls

Mooseman33 is online now Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    per vial no way, prop is MUCH cheaper..
    however u will need much more prop to complete ur cycle..

hankdiesel is offline Knowledgeable Member
    8% bf huh? Let's see some pics.

Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    huh, prop is less than c or e,, because your usually getting 100mg/ml compared to 250mg/ml with the c or e

if you got prop instead of enanthate your gonna need to get a few more bttls
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooseman33 View Post
    per vial no way, prop is MUCH cheaper..
    however u will need much more prop to complete ur cycle..
    Uh, yeah. I obviously factored concentration into the equation and meant cost/gram, which is how you measure a compound's cost. Who cares about the total volume or number of vials that it occupies?
    Unless you're retarded, you purchase a certain number of grams of hormone when purchasing a cycle, not a certain number of CCs.

Quote Originally Posted by hankdiesel View Post
    8% bf huh? Let's see some pics.
    He weighs 165 at 5'10". Why is that hard to believe?

jolseen is offline New Member
    5'10" at 165lbs sounds like you need food and NOT test

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    it all depends on how often you can be arsed to inject yourself in my opinion, the only reason i steer clear of prop is because i dont like the idea of injecting 4 days a week

Thread Information