Thread: Newbie intro

Mr. Carter is offline New Member

Newbie intro

I am thinking about trying steroids . But still haven't come to the conclusion if they are for me. My main goal if I decided to use steroids is to get leaner. I would like to put on quality muscle mass and be able to retain most of it.

I have always been active in sports and starting lifting in highschool. I do from time to time get real serious and then not so serious about being in the gym. But I always stay active. I have competed in powerlifting. I have a Ca. state record for my age/weight class. 501.5 @ 148. I had to diet down to that weight. I am 5'3 and weigh 155lbs, no supplements. I am currently trying Cross fit type workouts trying to lean up. But I have lost size. When I was powerlifting I would normally weigh around 165lbs on creatine and protein.

I have also competed in Triathlons. But not for long.

I hate cardio, I get bored. One reason I am trying the Cross Fit stuff.

I am 30 years old, been around the gym since I was 18.
    No cycle exp
    Little to no PCT
    5'3 155lbs
    BF % no more than 15%

I have read the steroid bible but feel I need to learn a lot more. I have also read some of the threads on this forum to pick up what I could to help me determine whether or not steroids are for me.

My main concern with steroid use is side effects.

Primobolan (inj over oral) interest me the most. Not sure if I would stack it with something but I am open to ideas. Like I said, side effects is a concern of mine. The least the better... to me.

Just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up. Any questions for me, ask away.
    Last edited by Mr. Carter; 12-18-2009 at 01:08 AM.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Test E first go around.

PCT is another part that seems to get confusing for some.

Stick around, you just started your quest on a great forum.

Education is key.

Best

T

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    I do from time to time get real serious and then not so serious about being in the gym.
    I would see about getting serious about your lifting / workout / diet for 6 months solid. After that you can decide. I don't want to encourage or discourage as far as AAS goes. You alone have to make the decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by TITANIUM View Post
    Test E first go around.

PCT is another part that seems to get confusing for some.

Stick around, you just started your quest on a great forum.

Education is key.

Best

T
    Thanks T, I plan to. What makes some steroids a better choice than others for the beginner?

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyB View Post
    I would see about getting serious about your lifting / workout / diet for 6 months solid. After that you can decide. I don't want to encourage or discourage as far as AAS goes. You alone have to make the decisions.
    I have been hitting the gym pretty hard since July. I've leaned up but like I said I have also lost some size. And would like to have that size back while being lean.

yungone501 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Mr. Carter;4992674]What makes some steroids a better choice than others for the beginner?
    QUOTE]

Different compounds are used for different reasons. I would not cycle an oral steroid by itself. The base steroid is Test, upon which all other substances are built on. AAS's lower your body's test production. Without running Test in a cycle, your body would have very little or no test...without this hormone you can kiss muscle building goodbye.

If you're not will to inject, steroids are NOT FOR YOU.

I am speaking from experience here bro, bad cycle.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Definately stick around and read. there is alot of good info here, if something pops into your head use the search button (a feature that should be used more) and you will likely find what your looking for.

the reason some gear is better for beginners that other gear is that some require less injections, have fewer or less intense side effects, and some can work really well by themselves (test) for beginners, instead of having 3 or 4 differnt compounds to deal with. plus the more stuff you stack together, the less likely you are to know which one caused specific sides. just like anything else, ya gotta crawl before you can walk.

oh and welcome to the board bro.

Moto

[QUOTE=yungone501;4992696]

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Carter View Post
    What makes some steroids a better choice than others for the beginner?
    QUOTE]

Different compounds are used for different reasons. I would not cycle an oral steroid by itself. The base steroid is Test, upon which all other substances are built on. AAS's lower your body's test production. Without running Test in a cycle, your body would have very little or no test...without this hormone you can kiss muscle building goodbye.

If you're not will to inject, steroids are NOT FOR YOU.

I am speaking from experience here bro, bad cycle.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    Definately stick around and read. there is alot of good info here, if something pops into your head use the search button (a feature that should be used more) and you will likely find what your looking for.

the reason some gear is better for beginners that other gear is that some require less injections, have fewer or less intense side effects, and some can work really well by themselves (test) for beginners, instead of having 3 or 4 differnt compounds to deal with. plus the more stuff you stack together, the less likely you are to know which one caused specific sides. just like anything else, ya gotta crawl before you can walk.

oh and welcome to the board bro.

Moto
    thanks
    Last edited by Mr. Carter; 12-18-2009 at 10:52 PM.

S44
    S44 is offline New Member
    On the same boat as you brother...in terms of lifting experience (not so much powerlifting).

New here, just trying to educate myself and make a decision down the line if available.

Mr Busta sweat is offline Junior Member
    Me and you have a few things in common. I have been doing triathlon for a Couple of years actually done some Big events. and marathon also maybe twice a year. Iam a big Dude though Iam not a fast guy. I left weights on off season, this year I put a little enathate into my Work out schedule and Iam loving it.

Thread Information