Jumbo18 is offline Associate Member

insomnia on test e, 3 weeks in.

This is my first cycle, and i am three weeks into a test e cycle 400mg/week. I havn't been able to have a proper sleep in a while, i finally slept tonight since a week but it took me a long time to fall asleep, i had to go jackoff and even then my mind was racing laying in bed. This was one of the best days lately to get me to fall asleep. I have been having some bad insomnia where i literally can't sleep. I have heard of this being common while on test e, but does it get better eventually and i can sleep better? i have taking zma, and it isnt working anymore, and i tried benedryl 50mg for 2 days but i dont want to get dependent on it, and even then it didn't work so well the second time. So will my sleep eventually get better?

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    sounds very unusal to me, do you get nytol where your from?

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    definately unusual. i dont remember hearing mor than afew people say they had that problem. your not using anything else? clen ? rec.drugs? etc.

tren used to mess up my sleep but only cause i would sweat like a wh*re in church.

Moto

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Jumbo18 View Post
    This is my first cycle, and i am three weeks into a test e cycle 400mg/week. I havn't been able to have a proper sleep in a while, i finally slept tonight since a week but it took me a long time to fall asleep, i had to go jackoff and even then my mind was racing laying in bed. This was one of the best days lately to get me to fall asleep. I have been having some bad insomnia where i literally can't sleep. I have heard of this being common while on test e, but does it get better eventually and i can sleep better? i have taking zma, and it isnt working anymore, and i tried benedryl 50mg for 2 days but i dont want to get dependent on it, and even then it didn't work so well the second time. So will my sleep eventually get better?
    Try some Melatonin 3mg before bedtime.

Shepard is offline Junior Member
    Melatonin does wonders for me, when I got hard time to sleep.

stpete is offline Banned
    I've never had any sleep issues from test. Are you injecting before going to bed? If so, that might be the problem.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    Im getting some insomnia. But it may be the jack3d at 5pm, workout, then sleep at 9pm. 3 weeks into test E.

Humdrum is offline Junior Member

Hmm

I'm also 3 weeks into a test e cycle but haven't had any issues sleeping at all.

Are you ensuring your injecting intramuscularly and not into your bloodstream?

Thread Information