evobullit2017 is offline New Member

new to the site had a quick question

im 5'10'' 165lbs normally and im trying to get to bout 180-185 i have been using sus-a-ton for three weeks now and was wondering if i could use my primo and deca with it? would that help or not how would i take them if some would could pm me or post it id appreciate it.

RANA is offline 100% American Beef
    Blog Entries
    How old are you and what is your BF%?
    How many cycles have you done?

Someguy123 is offline Member
    being as skinny as you are. it sounds like a good diet would be the best help to you.

as well, answer all the questions Rana asked.

23 and around 8% and its my first one

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Just stay on the sust,you dont need to add anything. It havent started working yet and you ask what to add..

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Take a look at diet section .
    How much sustanon are you using and how long do you intend on cycling .
    What else are you taking as far as AI ?
    What post cycle therapy are you going to utilize ?

i plan on using all of them have 9 viles left of 250mg of sus-a-ton and ive taken 2 viles so far and im up to 173 now new to this so im not fammilar with ai term and post cycle therapy not shur what that is i know post means after but not sure i also have 11 viles of primobolin and some deca i need to use what i have before we go back home or coustoms will take it then ill get an article 15 yada yada i just need to know how much i can take of if i can stack them i cant get anythiong else so im limited to what i have for the next 8 months you really cant get the stuff you need in iraq lol

Quote Originally Posted by evobullit2017 View Post
    i plan on using all of them have 9 viles left of 250mg of sus-a-ton and ive taken 2 viles so far and im up to 173 now new to this so im not fammilar with ai term and post cycle therapy not shur what that is i know post means after but not sure i also have 11 viles of primobolin and some deca i need to use what i have before we go back home or coustoms will take it then ill get an article 15 yada yada i just need to know how much i can take of if i can stack them i cant get anythiong else so im limited to what i have for the next 8 months you really cant get the stuff you need in iraq lol

jesus h christ!! dude, you need to do some PCT research very quickly. and get your hands on the things you will need (nolva, clomid) or you dont need to worry about what else to take. cause it will all be for nothing. without PCT, your natural test wont come back for a long time. and you will lose pretty much all your gains, and maybe more.

Big Horsepower is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Someguy123 View Post
    jesus h christ!! dude, you need to do some PCT research very quickly. and get your hands on the things you will need (nolva, clomid) or you dont need to worry about what else to take. cause it will all be for nothing. without PCT, your natural test wont come back for a long time. and you will lose pretty much all your gains, and maybe more.
    This sound like what i did @ 19-20 ish, and guess what I lost it all and more. listen to the experts here and do what they say.

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    multiple posts

Quote Originally Posted by Big Horsepower View Post
    This sound like what i did @ 19-20 ish, and guess what I lost it all and more. listen to the experts here and do what they say.

ya we have all made mistakes. id probably be 10-20 pounds heavier right now, if i knew more about PCT 10 years ago.

Thread Information