tz741852 is offline New Member

Looking for info

hey im a 19 year old male and ive been looking into possibly doing a cycle. I know im young so please dont tell me that im just thinking about it and looking for good solid info on what i should take and diets. IM just about 6 foot and weigh 175 pounds. Im in good shape i lifted all the way through highschool and i continue to lift today. my problem is i cant seem to gain alot of muscle tone. no matter my diet and workout i stay the same. im looking for somthing that will help me get bigger more toned muscles.

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    It's always one of two things:

Diet or Workout.

Maybe both.

Go to the diet section and post your diet there, with pertinent info.

Then the workout section and list your workout routine.

You will be amazed at the collective knowledge that is on this website.

Best

T

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    6 ft 175? eat damit

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tz741852 View Post
    hey im a 19 year old male and ive been looking into possibly doing a cycle. I know im young so please dont tell me that im just thinking about it and looking for good solid info on what i should take and diets. IM just about 6 foot and weigh 175 pounds. Im in good shape i lifted all the way through highschool and i continue to lift today. my problem is i cant seem to gain alot of muscle tone. no matter my diet and workout i stay the same. im looking for somthing that will help me get bigger more toned muscles.
    I'm sure everyone whose posted in this thread so far has come across that saying SEVERAL times!

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Everyones different. you need to find what works for you diet wise IMO. I can stay strict as hell and not gain. I dont agree completely with BMR and crap. If you got a desk job and are supposed to consume say 4000 calories. OK you wont burn as much. Where as if you work a heavy labor job. You will burn more of that 4000 calories....

Thread Information