Pokerplayer is offline New Member

I really need some help.... PLEASE !

Hey guys.. I really need some help getting up there.. I have been reading alot here and i see that diet and eating is a great way.. but like most I don't have that kind of time.. here are some stats that might help you help me.. I am a male.. 35 .. about 5 10 and weigh about 209... I used to work out and still have the frame.. i just need to get it back... Edited..how much to use.. I just re joined a local gym and will be going mon - fri. I have heard that the ph " spawn " has some good and some bad.. not up on the pills... or connections.. I live in NJ.. Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Big; 12-28-2009 at 06:13 PM. Reason: violation of rules

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    If you dont have the time. You dont have the dedication. Steroids arent for you. PH's are a completely diff section.

Subotai is offline Junior Member
    People who aren't fully committed to training shouldn't even consider drug use.

Why spend the money if you aren't training and dieting optimally?

TITANIUM is offline “SIS PACIS INSTRUO PRO BELLUM”
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerplayer View Post
    Hey guys.. I really need some help getting up there.. I have been reading alot here and i see that diet and eating is a great way.. but like most I don't have that kind of time.. here are some stats that might help you help me.. I am a male.. 35 .. about 5 10 and weigh about 209... I used to work out and still have the frame.. i just need to get it back... Edited..how much to use.. I just re joined a local gym and will be going mon - fri. I have heard that the ph " spawn " has some good and some bad.. not up on the pills... or connections.. I live in NJ.. Thanks in advance

Read the forum and don't rush into anything.

Relax.

You need to educate yourself more on steroids and PH's.

It takes time to take it all in.

Education is key.

Best

T

Dont wanna be old is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Welcome Friend !

Spawn is no longer on the market as well as other PH's

After you been hitting the gym for some time , stop back and discuss supplementation .

Don't wanna put the cart in front of the horse .

Lift-Eat-Repeat is offline Associate Member
    Yea man, if you don't have the time to diet properly (Which I understand, some people's lives are too hectic) then aas won't benefit you at the moment. Learn to eat properly and fit a good diet and workout regimen into your schedule and then once you got that on lock you can consider benefiting from aas.

Thread Information