78kg
    180cm

thinking of doing tesp prop + ?

what you think is best for result

Finarex Depot 200 Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg/m
    Boldenone Undecylenate 250mg/ml

?

El Corvino is offline Associate Member
    welcome to the forum... every response for the next 4 years will be your too young, wait till your 25.

Also, you just put the dosage that the come with per CC... you did not put at what dose you plan to run. Or were you asking how many mg to run a week and for how long?

pwnflow is offline Associate Member
    First cycle? If you then opt for EQ. What's your goals from this cycle? Also if it's first then it's not wise to use prop since you will have to stick it every single day.

armen1an is offline Junior Member
    yes first cycle. thank you

i was thinking test prop monday . thursday. 150mg but i am not sure what i should stack it with? i've heard eq is pretty but also my friend saying trenbolone is good aswell... i am not sure thats why i am seekin for better advice from here

yes i am asking how much i should be running a week and what days i should be injecting...

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by pwnflow View Post
    First cycle? If you then opt for EQ. What's your goals from this cycle? Also if it's first then it's not wise to use prop since you will have to stick it every single day.
    just wanna get lean muscle not much water retention... heard prop is the best for it... as i have done test prop n eq for only 4 weeks which i heard was pointless... wanting to start proper 12 week course...

Quote Originally Posted by armen1an View Post
    yes first cycle. thank you

i was thinking test prop monday . thursday. 150mg but i am not sure what i should stack it with? i've heard eq is pretty but also my friend saying trenbolone is good aswell... i am not sure thats why i am seekin for better advice from here
    Tren is not for first cycle. EQ will do you good. Prop is best used everyday, at most every other day. Look into test E or test C for biweekly/weekly injections. And you do know about PCT and AI right? Else you have a lot to learn.

Quote Originally Posted by pwnflow View Post
    Tren is not for first cycle. EQ will do you good. Prop is best used everyday, at most every other day. Look into test E or test C for biweekly/weekly injections. And you do know about PCT and AI right? Else you have a lot to learn.
    thanks for your answer... yes i have been told about pct and i already ordered some arimidex ..

i was thinking mayb 1 week to week 5... 300mg a week of test prop and 400mg of eq

week 5-10 test prop with trenbolone ?

Quote Originally Posted by armen1an View Post
    thanks for your answer... yes i have been told about pct and i already ordered some arimidex ..

i was thinking mayb 1 week to week 5... 300mg a week of test prop and 400mg of eq

week 5-10 test prop with trenbolone?
    What's the reasoning behind this? This is not protein powered to mix slow digesting with fast digesting and add a bunch of other sources. Besides that EQ takes about 5 weeks to fully start kicking in. And tren is to be used in intermediate cycle, not recommended until you have done 2-3 cycles. Tren is a different breed of animal bro.

And armi is an AI. You need clomid or nolva for pct.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont even think of using steroid at your age
    In humans your Endocrine system is not fully functional until an average age of 25yrs, although the main development is up to around 21yrs it still fluctuates a little bit up to its fully functional age. There is a risk of permanently damaging your HPTA if you take AAS to young and you could end up with symptoms of andropause and HRT for life. Symptoms could be Limp dick, low libido, depression, low energy, low endurance, erection problems and many more but.......are these the types of symptoms you want to have in your 20's?. Believe me its hard to cope with these in your 40's yet alone in your prime of your life.

Around this age your Testosterone levels are the highest they going to be in your life naturally, so use what you have and don't take the risk of damage, I am passionate about this because ive seen it many times with young kids wanting to looking like their heroes and they think the answer is in an injection/tablet.

Taking AAS to young can also cause problems with development, one other main problem is premature sealing of your epiphyeal bone and the consequences mean that you wont grow as big as your genetics could allow you to, there is a test which can be done to see if your growth plates have sealed yet but the average age is around 21yrs old.

Thread Information