Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Pittbull78 is offline Junior Member
    I don't think he was intending to run both. If that is the case definately weigh the pro and cons closely. Personally I'd pick one. I'd go w/ the Tren - best single drug out there for over-all effect. If you want to look granite hard - and grow some REAL muscle I don't think anything beats Tren - but everybody has there favorites.

Also I think I have to agree that this meth-tren stuff is suspect. It seems quite strange since none of the other esters of tren d, e, und, do just the opposite. In fact, when I take tren it feels like I'm taking a dieuretic the way I get so vascular and hard. Sounds like harsh stuff at any rate. I'll be very interested to learn more.
    Last edited by Pittbull78; 01-10-2010 at 10:31 PM.

i read it wrong i got ya

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pittbull78 View Post
    I don't think he was intending to run both. If that is the case definately weigh the pro and cons closely. Personally I'd pick one. I'd go w/ the Tren - best single drug out there for over-all effect. If you want to look granite hard - and grow some REAL muscle I don't think anything beats Tren - but everybody has there favorites.

Also I think I have to agree that this meth-tren stuff is suspect. It seems quite strange since none of the other esters of tren d, e, und, do just the opposite. In fact, when I take tren it feels like I'm taking a dieuretic the way I get so vascular and hard. Sounds like harsh stuff at any rate. I'll be very interested to learn more.
    a lot of ppl have been trying it. if u search on here there are some good threads bro. strongest aas period

loftros is offline Junior Member
    I've heard methyltren isn't de-activated by shbg at all...does anyone know if this is true?

Rex9933 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by loftros View Post
    I've heard methyltren isn't de-activated by shbg at all...does anyone know if this is true?
    never heard that. but i guess its possible

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information