HelloImJohnnyCash is offline New Member

Been waiting 2 months to start, time is here... am I good to go?

Stats: Checked today
    21y/o
    185lbs
    5'7"-8"
    8% BF
    7 years training experience
    Cycle experience: superdrol, and epistane

I hated the way I felt on superdrol, only ran it for 2 weeks. Ran epistane 6 months later for 5 weeks. PCT was nolva for both cycles.

I'm 21 and in college... my room mates spend their money on blow, tree, alcohol. I choose to invest my money in body. Many of you will warn me that my liver will decay, penis will shrivel, and nuts will probably fall off. (These things would probably happen anyway if I drank like the college kid that I am) I accept that, and I hope you can respect that this is the path I have chosen. Bodybuilding and powerlifting are passions of mine, so obviously a little insanity is involved (hopefully I can make more than a hobby out of it).

I plan on starting my cycle in a few weeks, and I'll probably keep a log on here. Please let me know if I have planned this out correctly...

Dbol weeks 1-4 at 50mg e.d.
    Test E weeks 1-14 at 500mg e.w. I plan on injecting 3x a week... Idea is to keep blood levels as stable as possible because I experience acne.

I plan on starting pct 2 weeks after my last injection:
    Clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20

I have accutane on hand as well... does anyone have experience running accutane during pct? And did you get your blood tested????

I plan on getting my blood checked, but will probably wait till after I finish my PCT.

Please let me know if theres anything I'm missing. Thanks.

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    If you're going to do it, then you're going to do it. lol.

Cycle looks very standard bro. Shouldn't have much to worry about. Expect acne. If you've gotten acne flare ups before of PH, then you're almost guaranteed to get them from AAS.

IMO the most effective way to run accutane is throughout the cycle @ 10 - 20mg ED. I find that this maintenance dosage is very effective. I usually will continue the accutane @ 20mg through PCT and for a week or two after PCT is discontinued. This protocol keeps me 100% acne free on cycle.

Good luck. Keep us updated.

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    yup looks pretty standard. you seem to have all your ducks in a row, although you might wanna grab an AI and keep it on hand incase you run into estrogen sides along the way.
    good luck

Moto

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    If you're going to do it, then you're going to do it. lol.

Cycle looks very standard bro. Shouldn't have much to worry about. Expect acne. If you've gotten acne flare ups before of PH, then you're almost guaranteed to get them from AAS.

IMO the most effective way to run accutane is throughout the cycle @ 10 - 20mg ED. I find that this maintenance dosage is very effective. I usually will continue the accutane @ 20mg through PCT and for a week or two after PCT is discontinued. This protocol keeps me 100% acne free on cycle.

Good luck. Keep us updated.
    Thank you! When you ran accutane in the past did you experience any initial break out? Also, have you taken it in conjunction with oral aas? I have always experienced very mild breakouts here any there (not related to aas use) but I keep it under control with proactiv. Do you think there would be any benefit to starting the accutane a couple of weeks before I start the gear?

Sorry for all the questions lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MotoLifter View Post
    yup looks pretty standard. you seem to have all your ducks in a row, although you might wanna grab an AI and keep it on hand incase you run into estrogen sides along the way.
    good luck

Moto
    My source did hook me up with some femara's but I've read that its extremely strong... Do you have any experience using femara?

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloImJohnnyCash View Post
    Thank you! When you ran accutane in the past did you experience any initial break out?

no. I usually start the accutane one week before the cycle, so my skin is already pretty dry before the AAS sides kick in...

Also, have you taken it in conjunction with oral aas?

yes. many use accutane w/ AAS, and orals. it's hard on the liver no doubt. perhaps get some milk-thistle and liv-52 (supplements) to help aid w/ liver function.

I have always experienced very mild breakouts here any there (not related to aas use) but I keep it under control with proactiv. Do you think there would be any benefit to starting the accutane a couple of weeks before I start the gear?

refer to first question.

Sorry for all the questions lol.
    Anyways in bold; no problem.

Loaded61 is offline Junior Member
    21 seems a bit young

Quote Originally Posted by Vitruvian-Man View Post
    Anyways in bold; no problem.
    Thanks again. I appreciate your straightforwardness lol.

fig
    fig is offline Member
    If those are your legs, make a log. I'll follow that one.

kaynae is offline New Member
    edited and warned, read our rules
    Last edited by PT; 01-05-2010 at 09:59 AM. Reason: fishing

Quote Originally Posted by fig View Post
    If those are your legs, make a log. I'll follow that one.
    Haha yes those are my legs, and I do planning on keeping a log... hopefully I'll be able to update frequently.

Not a wise first post. Read the rules!!! Why post your completely unrelated question in this thread? I advise you to read the rules before posting again, and theres plenty of great threads you should read on here that explain how to properly run a clen /t3 stack. Once you do your reading, theres a link in the top right hand corner of your screen that might help you out.

Good Luck.

Thread Information