Sauced_Up is offline Associate Member

Arrow Started Dieting... Thoughts on Clen... Worth it or not???

Started dieting a few days ago. Trying to break into fitness modeling and ill be dieting for about 12 weeks before I do a photo shoot. Im extremely strict on my diet. Ill also start cycling Test & Winny once they come in the mail from my source.

Current stats:
    Age - 20
    Height - 6' 2.5"
    Weight - 223lbs
    BF% - Roughly 13-14%
    ^^^(getting it checked next week to adjust my diet accordingly)

Never ran clen before but I have used the ECA stack way back for my last photo shoot 2 years ago. Would like to know your thoughts on introducing clen into my cut. Remember I will be on cycle so I want to know if clens really worth it.....

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    well your too young for this, but if your hell bent on going for it then in my experience it isnt needed, diet exercise and rest will get you in to the shape you will need, clen is something i see no real benefit from personally.

Arrow

Thanks for the input, I personally dont think Ill need the clen . But if it will significantly help, then I was thinking I might as well try it.

bradhore is offline Member
    Yea clen is good, will cut out your water retention so u dont look so bloated, and aslong as your diet is strict it will shread you well. just keep your carbs low

HelloImJohnnyCash is offline New Member
    With a good diet clen is worthless imo. Thrown in test/winny and you should be able to keep all you muscle if not gain some lbm while cutting bodyfat. I wouldn't waste $$ on clen esp since you're around 13% bf. Gluck!

if thats you in your pic then your bf looks alot lower than you stated

Arrow

Thanks for the replies. No thats not me in the pic, its my idol Anthony Presciano but its the type of body im trying to achieve.

domeyeahaigh is offline Senior Member
    Umm in mine, and many others opinion clen is NOT worthless..clen works very well, extremely well.

the only downside is the side effects which suck ass. it is tried and true rarely do you see someone who simply did not respond to clen ( i have seen posts of people who claim this)

how did ECA work for you?

Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post
    Umm in mine, and many others opinion clen is NOT worthless..clen works very well, extremely well.

the only downside is the side effects which suck ass. it is tried and true rarely do you see someone who simply did not respond to clen ( i have seen posts of people who claim this)

also some dont suffer from major sides, i get the shakes, but its nothing i cant handle

Keeps me more alert and energetic during the day tbh.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    clen isnt all its made out to be, in both personal experience and from what a med professional told me i certainly wont touch it again, dangerous.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by domeyeahaigh View Post

ECA was amazing when I took it. I got pharmacutical ephedra that was mixed with a bronchodilator (designed for those who suffer from asthma) from one of my connections. Gave me a ton of energy and helped extend my cardios intensity. Helped alot with getting me from 8% down to 5.8%BF.

So the concensus is that Clen for the most part works well, but with a dialed in diet while cycling its not really needed???
    Last edited by Sauced_Up; 01-05-2010 at 04:48 PM.

Critical Mass is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by declan11 View Post
    clen isnt all its made out to be, in both personal experience and from what a med professional told me i certainly wont touch it again, dangerous.
    X2X Hate it.

corsa5000 is offline Associate Member
    i see nothing you can gain from clen that you wont already get with strict diet and exercise to be honest, just use the test to keep all muscle thats all youll need i think

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    It depends on what your goals are. Clen is priceless if you're trying to get sub 8%. It's all I run as a fat burner when prepping. Cycling it is mandatory for it to work properly. If not cycled properly it will not work. There are many people who use it who don't understand how or have not done their research. Alot of those people are those that are hating on it.

There are many ways to cycle. I prefer 2 days on/2 days off. It needs to be ramped up. This is something you should research and then ask questions if you don't get it.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post
    It depends on what your goals are. Clen is priceless if you're trying to get sub 8%. It's all I run as a fat burner when prepping. Cycling it is mandatory for it to work properly. If not cycled properly it will not work. There are many people who use it who don't understand how or have not done their research. Alot of those people are those that are hating on it.
    There are many ways to cycle. I prefer 2 days on/2 days off. It needs to be ramped up. This is something you should research and then ask questions if you don't get it.
    thts a presumption, i used it properly everytime i used it and still think its worthless and dangerous, maybe as you say just for hitting really low bf %

HelloImJohnnyCash is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cgb6810 View Post

The proper use of clen for dieting has been well documented. As I stated IMO if he is going to be on winny/test, and knows how to properly manipulate his macros... there wouldn't be any point to add clen. I myself have gotten sub 5% bodyfat without the use of clen or AAS. If you're familiar with natural bodybuilding then you already know that insanely low bodyfat levels can be achieved with proper diet and exercise.

The fact that he is going to be on winny/test will allow him to hold onto his muscle (while perhaps gaining lean mass) all while being in a catabolic state. I'm not hating on clen... just don't see any reason to waste any money on it.

Thread Information