desant89 is offline New Member

Clen expectations

Ok, so I started my first 2 week cycle of Clen today. I took 2x 20mg. It is about 2 hours later, and I really don't think I feel anything. Should I?

I am 6'3" 255 lbs

thebigfella is offline Associate Member
    ****inhell son, give it some time haha

I am waiting for the hell. I lifted about an hour after I took it. Got kind of pumped so I am confused as to whether or not I am feeling anything...lol
    From the sounds of it, I will know for sure!

amostofi1999 is offline Associate Member
    u mean mcg right?
    i know i felt it at a single 4mcg dose but im smaller than you.
    by the way how is your body fat level? if you got a lot to lose, it is better to keep it drug free for some time.

OldManRiver is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by desant89 View Post
    Ok, so I started my first 2 week cycle of Clen today. I took 2x 20mg. It is about 2 hours later, and I really don't think I feel anything. Should I?

I am 6'3" 255 lbs
    I am assuming you meant 2x .02mcg? so .04mcg total? have you read this link?? I found it informative. I am curious about your gains as I am about to take a clenbuterol cycle soon. Please keep me updated. I am 6'4 235 about 14% bf. what is your bf? and previous experience with any stuff? I am planning on stacking andriol with it. curious if you have heard anything about stacking AAS on Clenbuterol?

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php

Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    I am assuming you meant 2x .02mcg? so .04mcg total? have you read this link?? I found it informative. I am curious about your gains as I am about to take a clenbuterol cycle soon. Please keep me updated. I am 6'4 235 about 14% bf. what is your bf? and previous experience with any stuff? I am planning on stacking andriol with it. curious if you have heard anything about stacking AAS on Clenbuterol?

http://www.steroid.com/Clenbuterol.php
    You have way less bf than me. I am thinking I am at about 23%. I have the T3 that I was going to stack, but was talked out of it. I have read tons on here before reaching the decision to buy it. I have been on Sus 3x prior to this at between 500 - 750 wk for 10 to 12 weeks. Great gains from that. Time to burn some fat now. I did read about stacking using the Clen towards the end of an AAS cycle going into PCT a few times, but not enough to write home about.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OldManRiver View Post
    I am assuming you meant 2x .02mcg? so .04mcg total?
    I'm sure he meant 2 x 20mcg so 40mcg total. That's the normal starting range.

As far as you feeling anything, everybody is different.

laduem88 is offline Senior Member
    personally im not sensitive to anything stims or clen , so for me anything less than 60mcg is a waste, and i never go higher than 120mcg (i could but not the best thing for the heart). Also keep in mind clen isnt a miracle fat loss drug, nothing will replace dieting and cardio. also make sure to take taurine and potassium pills and drink tons of water

Thread Information