I'm going to be starting my 2nd cycle shortly (just completed my first cycle of test e only, 500mg per week split every 3.5 days, pct was nolva/clomid) and was wondering what can I stack my test prop with. I currently have deca on hand as well since my first time around i was going to do deca but after researching i figured to go w/the test e only being it was my 1st cycle. I heard great things about masteron but i'm not sure if my guy could get his hands on it. I currently have a 12 week supply of both deca and test prop, but was wondering what else I could stack the test prop with if i choose not to stack it w/deca. My cycle won't start for another 8 weeks so I have time to look over all options.
Also, when I was on my test e stack, my faced swelled up and got fat, is there anyway around this? i was informed to drink more water, but if I did more cardio would that help out w/the swelling? Is test prop going to bring back all the acne test e provided too (it was bad, mostly on my shoulders, chest & back. At one point i couldn't wear t-shirts cause i had acne going down my bi-s & tri-s). All info is appreciated, thanks.