Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    james_trudee is offline Junior Member

Is 19 to young to start steroids?

It's already to late, i'm 10 weeks into my sustanon cycle and have gained a solid 20 lbs of muscle. I was reading on a few other threads that starting this young is bad?

I trained 2 years naturally 5 times a week before deciding to cycle.

I was just wondering what the downsides were of starting so early.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Everyone gains 20lbs on their first cycle (give or take). But you just fvcked your hormone levels up, hope your PCT is good.

I started a 19, I wished I waited till around 22-23.

I am too tired of talking young kids out of it, they never listen. So I am just gonna leave it at that.

Well I'm stopping now, i made the wrong decision of starting so early in the first place. And i didn't research enough to realize the mistakes im making.
    I have nolva ready for when im finished & possibly HCG .
    Is there still hope for my body to recover its natural hormone levels?

Quote Originally Posted by james_trudee View Post
    well i'm stopping now, i made the wrong decision of starting so early in the first place. And i didn't research enough to realize the mistakes im making.
    I have nolva ready for when im finished & possibly hcg .
    it is unfortunate that you made this decision too early as did i and most people before they learn the right way, but the good news is that as many mistakes as i made with aas's and not even knowing what pct was besides natural test boosters besides like tribulus and stuff were, i still work in every way. I just got into this forum last year in november after taking 6 weeks of test e. I know thats ridiculous as f**k, but like i said i didn't know anything helpful really about this. Anyways, i've been making these mistakes off and on since i was 19 as well and after that last mistake with the test e i only took tribulus extract and went to get my test levels checked last week (about 3 1/2-4 wks after last pin) and my free testosterone was at 154.5. So i'm hoping that it will stay around there for a year or more while i train and diet natural and then i'll think about aas again. But don't take this as o its ok to do it this guy is ok, cuz it usually won't go this way for most people ya know? All you can do now is try to fix the best you can and wait a couple more years at least. Best of luck bro.these guys have great info so don't blow it off man, they are here to help us. Keep it up man

boz
    boz is offline R.I.P. T-Gunz Gone but, Never Forgotten.
    Well I'm stopping now, i made the wrong decision of starting so early in the first place. And i didn't research enough to realize the mistakes im making.
    I have nolva ready for when im finished & possibly HCG .
    Wise move mate.

Short answer yes, long answer you could have problems although with the right treatment of PCT and researching your shit you should be right.

ottomaddox is offline "Better Safe Than Sorry"
    Stats:
    Height?
    Weight?
    Bodyfat %
    Yrs training: 2
    Pct for your cycle?
    Diet w/ macros?

Quo
    Quo is offline Associate Member
    Well, it's good that you recognized your mistake. Don't panic. It might be a good idea to see a good doctor and come clean about it. Get some blood work done and go from there.

Height- 5'11
    Weight- 180
    Bodyfat- 12%
    Yrs training- 2
    Nolva for PCT

I eat well, no fast food. Mostly the same thing everyday, whole wheat bread in the morning, 4-5 eggs. Chicken breast + rice throughout the day, 1 shake post workout. I also throw in alot of vegtables in between meals

And get some Clomid too.

Check out******* and you'll see how much you're really not eating?

CanYouDigIt is offline Banned
    your hpta might not be messed up, just come off the cycle with a proper pct(read the stickys up top to find out exactly to take), once your done with the pct, get blood work done. and see if your levels are back to normal then if not than might be good to see a doctor.

glad you recognised your mistake and gl

Thanks, im not worried about food right now.... more about how messed up my hormones are.

I'm to worried to come clean to my doc, hes a dick.

HustlerBrah is offline Banned
    then get a different doctor.

sometimes you gotta,

i've got a FEW doctors, about 3-4 i always get different opinions

Ok well i'll take your advice, i'll finish my pct, wait a few weeks and get some bloodwork done.

What do you guys recommend PCT. I'm not really interested in taking HCG .

ranging1 is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok well i'll take your advice, i'll finish my pct, wait a few weeks and get some bloodwork done.

What do you guys recommend PCT. I'm not really interested in taking HCG.
    ^^^^ u mean ur to cheap to buy it

get some HCG its amazing stuff for PCT, id say its more important then clomid these days

LeroyB is offline Member
    Blog Entries
    Good for you for coming off!
    Read This new post by Swifto:
    Tamoxifen, Clomid, Toremifene and Rolaxifene. Which for what?
    Then start your PCT.
    You will be glad you did!

chuckt12345 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    more than likely youll be fine,, just do a good pct

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by chuckt12345 View Post
    more than likely youll be fine,, just do a good pct
    Finally a reasonable answer!
    OP, you're not going to die and you'll likely be fine in a few months. Yeah, you should have waited, but its not like you're going to drop dead as a consequence of this. Don't go crying to your doc, there is no point and you only risk screwing yourself out of affordable health insurance. But yeah, hopefully you have a SERM lined up for PCT. Just don't do it again for a few years. Live and learn.

Quo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Finally a reasonable answer!
    OP, you're not going to die and you'll likely be fine in a few months. Yeah, you should have waited, but its not like you're going to drop dead as a consequence of this. Don't go crying to your doc, there is no point and you only risk screwing yourself out of affordable health insurance. But yeah, hopefully you have a SERM lined up for PCT. Just don't do it again for a few years. Live and learn.
    And why shouldn't he talk to his doctor?

There is a point, and he will not "screw himself out of affordable health insurance". I've disclosed way worse stuff to my doctor and been fine.

tinytom777 is offline Associate Member
    PCT

clomid 100/50/50/50
    Tamox/ 40/20/20/20

NO hcg during PCT, no need. Should be fine if you do this buddy, then wait 5-6 years, train hard and eat right, reasearch and you'll be ready

Not sure how long after last injection to start PCT with SUS as have never used it and its a blend of 4 different esthters, any ideas guys?

workoutfreak078 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tinytom777 View Post
    PCT

clomid 100/50/50/50
    Tamox/ 40/20/20/20

NO hcg during PCT, no need. Should be fine if you do this buddy, then wait 5-6 years, train hard and eat right, reasearch and you'll be ready

Not sure how long after last injection to start PCT with SUS as have never used it and its a blend of 4 different esthters, any ideas guys?

Three weeks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Quo View Post
    And why shouldn't he talk to his doctor?

There is a point, and he will not "screw himself out of affordable health insurance". I've disclosed way worse stuff to my doctor and been fine.
    I don't know where you live, but in the US anything you tell your doctor will likely end up in your file...that insurance companies have full access to. This is why we don't say shit to our doctors unless it is a matter of life and death (which the OP's case is not). He already learned his lesson and now just needs to go ahead and do PCT. There is nothing more his doc could do for him than prescribe Nolva and Clomid.

Quo
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    I don't know where you live, but in the US anything you tell your doctor will likely end up in your file...that insurance companies have full access to. This is why we don't say shit to our doctors unless it is a matter of life and death (which the OP's case is not). He already learned his lesson and now just needs to go ahead and do PCT. There is nothing more his doc could do for him than prescribe Nolva and Clomid.
    Dude, with all due respect, I gotta say flatly that is false.

As I said, I've disclosed way worse stuff to my doctor "off the record". He agreed to not put it in my file. Doctors, believe it or not, are here to help, first and foremost. They have no love for the insurance companies, either. And, in any case, it is not true that insurance companies check every single file. My work brings me into contact with insurance companies and I know a little bit about how they operate.

This kid should see his doctor, to be safe, IMO. Telling him not to borders on the irresponsible.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

Lightbulb

It's already to late, i'm 10 weeks into my sustanon cycle and have gained a solid 20 lbs of muscle. I was reading on a few other threads that starting this young is bad?

I trained 2 years naturally 5 times a week before deciding to cycle.

I was just wondering what the downsides were of starting so early.
    In my opinion,,and from what I know today,,pat experience,,,I would say 19 is too young. If your an average 19 yr ol your hormones are raging at that age. All you really need then is DIET,,TRAINING,,REST,,AND DEDICATION.

^^^^ sust profile says it was designed to last a month after pinning, so 3 weeks should be sufficient.

edenfield is offline New Member
    Go see a doc...they're there to help or better yet an endocrinologist

I wouldn't plan on growing any taller...

ya bloodwork sure, do that

Thread Information