Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 2005playa View Post
    Has anyone bought anything from steroid.com?
    thank you

2005playa is offline New Member
    Ok will do

^^^^^^^^lmao nice.

"dirty d"

oldman308 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by c-Z View Post

it comes with a computer so he can learn more.
    Dude, that is hilarious! I think they're trying to tell you not to screw with the "gear" for a while longer. They probably know what they are talking about so LEAVE IT ALONE!!

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoy View Post
    yall go on about to young, why tho would any 1 start at the age of 30 , 40 ? its just rediculous, i think men who are 40 50 and massive on roids with veins popping out all over looks ill and sick, start at a early age and stop about 35 best bet i think and so iv been told all round the gym. peace.
    dont be so stupid and ignorant

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeRoy View Post
    yall go on about to young, why tho would any 1 start at the age of 30 , 40 ? its just rediculous, i think men who are 40 50 and massive on roids with veins popping out all over looks ill and sick, start at a early age and stop about 35 best bet i think and so iv been told all round the gym. peace.
    This guy is absolutly ridiculous ^^^^ this is the same guy who wants to do some dbol followed by some "jabs" lol. You start later in life for two good reasons. Your natural test production usually tapers off around 25 and your endocrine system isnt usually fully developed until then. Your "knowledge" on the subject is quite funny in a sad way...so humor me

j0k3r1991 is offline New Member
    lmaooo that coffin made me laugh
    just out of curiosity what would be a good body fat percentage to have before starting on steroids ?

gymrat 1313 is offline New Member
    18 years of age is very young to start using steroids ..however, i do know older people who claim they used steroids since their late teens, and they have kids and live normal lives. look at arnold, he started juicing in his teens and he has 3 children...not sure about his health. the bottom line is everyones body is different, and at this age the long term side effects pose a larger threat.

loftros is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lexruger View Post
    This guy is absolutly ridiculous ^^^^ this is the same guy who wants to do some dbol followed by some "jabs" lol. You start later in life for two good reasons. Your natural test production usually tapers off around 25 and your endocrine system isnt usually fully developed until then. Your "knowledge" on the subject is quite funny in a sad way...so humor me
    Why does everybody on this site parrot the same bs. Did you just come up with age 25? is that the magic number for decreasing test? lol. It is entirely individual when your endocrine system is fully developed...unless you can prove it otherwise. Why would you wait till your testosterone is low to bring it to high levels?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread Information