firsttimer22 is offline Associate Member

Unhappy 5th week on Test E and the i think gyno is around the corner, advice please!

so im on my 5th week of a test only cycle and im starting to notice a little puffyness in the nipps as well as some itchin, i know that these are early signs of gyno

i have two options, both of which i have the gear previously to the start of my cycle in case this would happen

Option A

run aromasin at 12.5mg ED until gyno symptoms are gone...which leads me to another question, once symptoms reside, can i dicontinue the aromasin for the remainder of the cycle?

Option B

run letro at .25mg ed or eod, depending on what your guys opinions are until symptons reside

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Your nipples are hurting? Or just feeling sensative and looking puffy....

I personally when i get that feeling. Run adex .50mg ed for about a week which by then it usually subsides. And then drop to .25mg ed. Or .50mg eod.

LETRO. Is some powerful stuff. And will wipe your estrogen levels out. Last resort IMO.

biggerguns is offline Associate Member
    I would run aromasin low dose all the way until cycle and PCT is done.

Quote Originally Posted by biggerguns View Post
    I would run aromasin low dose all the way until cycle and PCT is done.
    thats what i dont want to do bc i want that estrogen for muscle growth, aromasin is pretty powerful at wiping out estro at about 60%, thats why i was gona stop when symptoms resided

c-Z
    c-Z is offline Educate B4 You Medicate (RIP T)
    Yet option b is letro will wip you out completely? better safe then sorry....

I would rather spend a little dough on a drug to protect myself and sacrifice some gains rather than have a 5,000$ gyno surgery. or however much it costs. i know its up there.

i completely argree, thats why i was going to take it until symptoms went away, is that fine or no?

charlesriley is offline Associate Member
    victorias secret is the best imho

lol jk letrozole reverses gyno and nolva is a receptor antagonist, dont go woth clomid imho

Thread Information