Thread: 21 and curious

Schemin22s is offline New Member

21 and curious

Hi all. Im 21 yrs old and curious about starting to take hgh. When i was a junior in high school(16 yrs old) i found myself weighing 285 LBS! i was stong and all that but also had alot of fat. By my senior year i dropped down to about 230 LBS. I maintained this weight up until i turned 19 or so and started doing lots of cardio and made myself a strict diet. I currently weigh 190 LBS. When i dropped the recent weight i also dropped alot of muscle. My skin isn't as tight as it should be and i have quite a few stretch marks.

So i was looking for something i can take to build my muscle back up and get some deffinition going on. I thought the hgh would help with that and also help with the skin....

Any suggestions on what i can do or take to help me lose fat and also gain lean muscle?
    Thanks

Bossman is offline Bossman - AR Monitor
    You're too young for AAS. Your body is currently producing the most test/gh it ever will. Study training and diet and maximize your opportunity to get the most out of your workouts.

FYI, steroids do not cut fat or tighten skin.

Schemin22s is offline New Member
    I'm really not to interested in taking steriods . I'm talking more about other supplements or GH.

Thread Information